First 139189229237238239240241 Last

Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2414

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    @BadOctopus + @Oaky = BadOakypus
    That sounds like a really horrific venereal disease.
    Likes Chrysanthea, Opal, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wixiw View Post

^First of all... I WILL be joining this. ^

Second of all. I vote for a modbox fanfiction. I mean they are just so private in there, really makes you wonder.
    @Jennifer, I look forward with anticipation to your tell all book.
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life

Mercury - Sleeping At Last

3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Second of all. I vote for a modbox fanfiction. I mean they are just so private in there, really makes you wonder. Jennifer, I look forward with anticipation to your tell all book.
    Oh dear god...

There was the incoming ding of a report.

A little tinge of excitement spread up through the depths of her being at the titillating sound, and she even fumbled the first few keys slipping into the modbox in her haste. With her status turned off, no one knew she was there. She could savor this one, caress it with her eyes, imagine all the different ways she could flip it around, fondle it, being finally thrusting it violently outward into public view. The BAD thread was simply an afterthought, lost in the glow of infractory ecstasy.

But wait. There was already an infraction. What? How?

She looked in the file. 'Sorry,' he had said. 'I already got this one.'

She felt sick to her stomach. "Why??? Why did you do that? It was mine. I had it!"

His responding post only took a moment. "Does it upset you that I stole it?' he said. 'i'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not."

Her fingers clacked on the keys furiously. "WHY? WHY AREN'T YOU SORRY?" She was shaking in unsatiated desire. "WHY???"

"Because," he said, the simple smiley belying the intensity of his words. "You're here."

She felt something odd flush over her. Something she had never felt before... but maybe that was a lie. Hadn't she? hadn't she wanted this for a long time? Just the two of them? Alone? In the modbox? She suddenly could imagine his dark gaze probing at her, pounding at her from his computer screen hundreds of miles away, but he might have well have been in the same room.

She looked again at the post that had been infracted, and realized it was his own.

"god...." she typed weakly. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. How long had he kept this from her? "Why didn't you tell me?"

There was a long pause that left her squirming in her seat excruciatingly. "Why do you keep using words?" he finally replied, the picture of his hungering need for her flashing up on her screen.

She needed to log out, she needed to turn off the computer, but her fingers were frozen between fear and desire. They would be in horrendous trouble if anyone discovered them, but maybe there was time? Wasn't there always time? Her resistance was running out of here even as she was lost in indecision, and as the last bit of volition fled her mind, she realized that was the end of her. Their illicit passion was prohibited by the FAQ, but free speech and the love that came with it could not be stopped...

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    That sounds like a really horrific venereal disease.
    You can be lovesick together.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Jennifer's modbox fanfiction masterpiece
    I know I use this reaction image way too often, but...

Also, we need another installment. Please and thank you.
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Oh dear god...

This may be the greatest thing that I have ever read, Anastasia Steele. Expectations were here, but this was just here. Brava.

But do not try to hide the truth in plain sight, we know that this is real-the love-the devotion, they are all a mixed bag of overspilling passion. The modbox in and of itself, it became more and more homogenously INTJ- your kinky INTP ways did not mesh with their intent powerful INTJ libido. And that was why you were cast out. Except for the one man.

It was highlander! He was the one who was in the modbox that day! You and him were able to keep it a secret from the others for a while, but suspicion started to ensue. Cracks at the fabric of your affair started to show themselves, and reverting into super INTJ mode the modbox became a solid front for getting you out. They were jealous that the attention was moving away from them, the threat had to be eliminated. The evil masterminds couldn't let enough be enough, and after they had searched tirelessly and found what they needed to, they turned on you. You went to highlander on your virtual knees begging for support, begging him to procaim his undying love for you, to leave the modbox! But he couldn't, he refused, he claimed it was out of duty to the forum-but you still have your doubts.

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh dear god...
    Well, you've managed to arouse my interest in mod transparency.
    Likes N/A, Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

we'll need to make sure it's just one-way glass, so no one becomes self-conscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    This may be the greatest thing that I have ever read, Anastasia Steele. Expectations were here, but this was just here. Brava.

But do not try to hide the truth in plain sight, we know that this is real-the love-the devotion, they are all a mixed bag of overspilling passion. The modbox in and of itself, it became more and more homogenously INTJ- your kinky INTP ways did not mesh with their intent powerful INTJ libido. And that was why you were cast out. Except for the one man.

It was highlander! He was the one who was in the modbox that day! You and him were able to keep it a secret from the others for a while, but suspicion started to ensue. Cracks at the fabric of your affair started to show themselves, and reverting into super INTJ mode the modbox became a solid front for getting you out. They were jealous that the attention was moving away from them, the threat had to be eliminated. The evil masterminds couldn't let enough be enough, and after they had searched tirelessly and found what they needed to, they turned on you. You went to highlander on your virtual knees begging for support, begging him to procaim his undying love for you, to leave the modbox! But he couldn't, he refused, he claimed it was out of duty to the forum-but you still have your doubts.
    I... I promised I wouldn't tell. And I shan't. I... I could never tell... for anything less than $1,000,000 and a five-book publishing contract w/ option for screenplay.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes N/A liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

Right?

All this sneaky sidestepping to avoid the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post

And me and @DisneyGeek... Hmm, I suppose she could be included in our group. I mean I normally don't swing that way, but we are already in a centipede together so at this point... More the merrier! And there will be a fanfic for this, be forewarned.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post