Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

I can't hold a candle to jack
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Is there anyone here who's rich? At this moment in time I have given up on romance (although this could eventually change in a future moment of weakness) however need to raise significant funds for my grand vision and so I can move out my parent's house. I would wine, dine and if I have to marry (preferably a woman) so I can get half of their money. If you have ever wanted to experience the male pseudo-golddigger adventure then let me know, or alternatively contact me by e-mail and send me some money.

Thanks.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    @Lexicon + @UniqueMixture = Perfect Match!
    I see, you enjoy annoying her too.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    UniqueMixture and Lexicon
    I see I am not the only one who thinks so -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Lexicon + UniqueMixture = Perfect Match!
    Then again Lex is beautiful and has a feminine charm combined with a bit of a tom-boyish vibe that would make any guy wonder.

Then they would find out about Jack and her medical history and slowly back away.

Society

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Fwiw, my parents were an ESTJ (dad)/INTJ (mom) couple, and were together until fairly recently. At its best, their relationship was a meeting of equals, but of the complementary sort. Both are ambitious, highly-successful and very accomplished people. My dad's probably the more practical and grounded of the two. Made sure the trains ran on time, ect. Mom's more the a-traditional, idea person. Lot of vision and great at helping dad see angles to a situation that he might not have otherwise. They had a funny way of always being on the same page despite very different ways of looking at things.

Perhaps they aren't the greatest example since it didn't work out between the two of them, but what I admired about their relationship is how it was a real partnership that highlighted the strengths of both. I hadn't necessarily had my parents in mind when I suggested ya'll as a pairing, though. More than anything the thought was that ya'll both have a sorta traditional vibe with a wild child streak: you could enjoy yourselves while avoiding the age old TJ trap of having to play baby-sitter.

Anyways. Just a thought.
    You are selling this very well. The part about your parents, and that last bolded part...

Uhhh... *ahem*... *shakes off unwanted feels*... I mean... I need more data! Find me charts and graphs!
    (For my next trick, I'm nominating @Giggly as the power behind the throne for whatever district/state/country @DiscoBiscuit ends up running. )
    YES. +1 !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Based on what you're not looking for, I figured EJCC would be the perfect opposite version of that.
    I just read through that thread. Holy shit. Yes, I would definitely be the opposite of that! @Engineer, you have my sympathies -- especially since I was the victim of similar mixed messages from an Fe-using guy (ESTP?) several months back.

I agree with everything @Coriolis said on that thread; I have no patience for those sorts of games, and no one is, by any stretch of the imagination, required to play them.
    Also, I think Enneagram 1 + Enneagram 6 is a great combination. Mbti-wise it may look weird, but EJCC is a pretty balanced person, and demonstrates having much more emotional intelligence and intellectual curiosity than the average ESTJ.
    ^ I know you've said things like that to me before, but that sort of statement still makes me feel simultaneously conflicted and flattered. You could be right about other ESTJs -- which would explain why I am friends with a grand total of zero ESTJs in real life*. But my instinct is always to defend my unknown brethren!

*Sometimes I wonder how we're supposedly one of the most common types. Practically everyone in my life is an xNxJ (with some ISxJs and ENFPs thrown in for good measure)!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

Haha. What's your rationale behind this?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Haha. What's your rationale behind this?
    you seem like you would appreciate each other's positive qualities
    - he's strong, responsible, productive and rational
    - you're silly, nurturing, spiritual and dissolve tensions
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire