User Tag List

First 3686126134135136137138146186236 Last

Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2414

  1. #1351
    violaine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Sanveane and Synarch

    And I'll say it again, Domino and Eck!
    Heh, thank you.

    Oh, yes, I like the cut of their jib together!

  2. #1352
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I third the Domino and EcK match.. even if it means they'll conquer/destroy the world and tear holes in space-time...
    It's more likely that an Ouroboros effect will happen.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

  3. #1353
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I third the Domino and EcK match.. even if it means they'll conquer/destroy the world and tear holes in space-time...
    That would be awesome!!
    Lets match other people up who would ultimately destroy the world through their relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  4. #1354
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    That would be awesome!!
    Lets match other people up who would ultimately destroy the world through their relationship
    You mean fall into the insanity of believing they have in actuality destroyed the world?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #1355
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    You mean fall into the insanity of believing they have in actuality destroyed the world?

    What the hay, lets do it
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  6. #1356
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    So there's finally a chance for someone to suggest a match with me in it? Ooh. I'm feeling all tingly now.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  7. #1357
    Phantonym
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    So there's finally a chance for someone to suggest a match with me in it? Ooh. I'm feeling all tingly now.
    Careful, careful. Don't get your hopes up, you might get Edgar or something...he's quite popular here. Edgar suits most everybody, apparently.

  8. #1358
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Careful, careful. Don't get your hopes up, you might get Edgar or something...he's quite popular here. Edgar suits most everybody, apparently.
    In that case...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  9. #1359
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Careful, careful. Don't get your hopes up, you might get Edgar or something...he's quite popular here. Edgar suits most everybody, apparently.
    Edgar is still most likely to throw you out of a plane while playing the song "I believe I can fly".
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #1360
    Black Magic Buzzard Kra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    912

    Default

    I say Fluffy and Saslou. Just a Ni-hunch.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

Similar Threads

  1. Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA
    By cafe in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:45 AM
  2. Fun retro music video
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
  3. Fascism is Fun
    By Metamorphosis in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. Happy Feru Fun Time
    By ferunandesu in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:45 PM
  5. Geoff goes to a medieval joust - fun picture.
    By Geoff in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 01:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO