User Tag List

First 50909899100101102110150200 Last

Results 991 to 1,000 of 2414

  1. #991
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    This concept is filled with win.
    win?

    Yeah everybody knows the Dating Game formula can never go wrong...just like the Magic 8 ball.

    Stepho perhaps a virtual date sometime. Let me think...Do you like Paris?
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  2. #992
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That sounds terrifyingly interesting.

    ... then again, looking at my range of selection... hmmmm.....
    We should do it. Spamtar/other members make the questions, and they all get PMed to Spamtar. Then they are posted anonymously from him.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  3. #993
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    I don't know anyone on here well enough to make myself a match at present.

    But...... if I were to make a list, that list would contain:

    (NOT NECESSARILY IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE)

    - fidelia
    - SS (depends on what she is like in real life)
    - Justxher (same as above)
    - Domino (same as above)
    - Intricate mystic (I don't know her very well unfortunately)
    - Kastor (for being so cute it makes my head want to explode )
    - Kane 777 for being beautiful and mysterious
    - Marmalade Sunrise for having beautiful eyes and a soft heart
    - McMartinez (sic?) for being gorgeous and loving SEC FOOTBALL!!!!!
    - Shortnsweet - I think you're married, but you are just the sweetest thing eVAR!!
    - TG for being stunning and cool as hell.

    There are probably many more, I'm just an idiot. :P

  4. #994
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    We should do it. Spamtar/other members make the questions, and they all get PMed to Spamtar. Then they are posted anonymously from him.
    Im game. My momma always wanted me to be a gameshow host. Or would I be the batchlor? either way if the logistics could be figured out by Black Cat or somebody else.

    Edit: I think it would be best if we kept both who was the bachorlette and who were the batchlors secret until the game is decided.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  5. #995
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    Edit: I think it would be best if we kept both who was the bachorlette and who were the batchlors secret until the game is decided.
    I agree.

    How you should really do it goes like this.

    Contestant man or woman asks his/her own questions. Each question is posed to the three mysterious bachelors/bachelorettes, who in turn give their own response to the question each. To maintain the anonymity, the answer need to be sent to you via PM, and you in turn post them in public with the real names removed. After some number of questions, we force the contestant to pick, and everyone is revealed.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  6. #996
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post

    Stepho perhaps a virtual date sometime. Let me think...Do you like Paris?
    Oh la la, paris! yes, lets go
    I'll bring my bar'et!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  7. #997
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I agree.

    How you should really do it goes like this.

    Contestant man or woman asks his/her own questions. Each question is posed to the three mysterious bachelors/bachelorettes, who in turn give their own response to the question each. To maintain the anonymity, the answer need to be sent to you via PM, and you in turn post them in public with the real names removed. After some number of questions, we force the contestant to pick, and everyone is revealed.
    I'm totally game. Lets spice this bad boy up
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  8. #998
    Ghost Monkey Soul Vizconde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Ok I am back. Sorry I was gone in this phaze. MPs rules sound good to me. Who wants to be a batchlorette and who wants to be bachlors. Send me PMs so nobody knows. I really don't know how we will work it from that point. Maybe Stepho could recruit some from each side. (and then come to virtual Paris with me wearing her bar'et.)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

  9. #999
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,480

    Default

    Marmalade.sunrise and Billy

  10. #1000
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    Marmalade and Billy
    You like pain, don't you?

Similar Threads

  1. Fun Personality Quiz: Visual DNA
    By cafe in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 05:45 AM
  2. Fun retro music video
    By Oberon in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:47 AM
  3. Fascism is Fun
    By Metamorphosis in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. Happy Feru Fun Time
    By ferunandesu in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:45 PM
  5. Geoff goes to a medieval joust - fun picture.
    By Geoff in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 01:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO