Default What's it like to be a guy?

Just curious.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

anything specific.

I personally think it rocks especially after I shadowed some ob/gyn docs.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

The challenge of growing up is that of a robot programmed to mate gradually discovering life outside of its predefined parameters.

MBTI
    ENFP

Being a male means having responsibilities, not rights.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    Being a male means having responsibilities, not rights.
    ^^^^^^
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

I don't know something about being a male makes me always physically protective of family and friends. By any means necessary in an archaic cave man sense.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    I don't know something about being a male makes me always physically protective of family and friends. By any means necessary in an archaic cave man sense.
    Especially women and children, there's just something inside that makes us goes berserk when said things are threatened or even look like they might be.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP

Something that always bothered me about the Titanic: Why do we have this nobilityto make sure that women and children are safe to the point where men gave their lives on a boat when they were very capable of overpowering them and taking dibs? Also, why couldn't Rose just move her fat ass over and let Jack on the door?

Well, yeah, at any rate, being a man involves always putting women and children first in disaster times.

On the plus side you have the extremes, bottom of the barrel jobs are usually held by men but top of the line jobs are too.

I've never been a woman, so I can't rightly say what it feels like to be a man. I can only say what it feels like to be me. It's akin to asking what it's like to live in a city when you've never lived anywhere rural.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP

It's awesome to live in a rural area. I never lived in a city but I know it's gotta suck over there. We have guns but no gangbangers.