First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ...It means that you have to buy females a lot more than they give you.
    I'm okay with that.

(Actually, joking aside, it makes me uncomfortable because i feel like I'm quietly obligating myself to.... something. Expectations of any sort. That is what happens when you accept gifts.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You know that old motto "I'm INTP, flirt harder"?

She's ENFP -- flirt less.
    Nah. She doesn't want to flirt; she wants to win.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Nah. She doesn't want to flirt; she wants to win.
    Sounds like an ENxP thing then.

You guys'll have fun together.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ...However, Rose did have a fat ass.
    Oooh, don't make me think of Kate Winslet, most particularly her bum.

<---------- trying not to be a naughty mouse

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    As for the guys, here's a question:

Isn't it lonely being a guy sometimes? I mean, girls ask and tell each other everything, in group, to bounce of ideas and get suggestions on how to solve shit. But I've been told that you guys, when you gather, don't share as much and stay on superficial topics while mostly boasting.
    You are right, it is superficial...mind-numbingly so. You are constantly surrounded by adolescents (even at 70) who are worried about how big their cock is ...which equates to earnings, virility, strength, social standing...all primitive,but reasonable given our all too human limitations. To be male is to constantly be on the defensive...or offensive; to protect, conserve, to be "in charge" of your immediate environment. It can be exhausting. We are not the hunted, but the hunter with all the physical realities this implies.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Why are you guys so ass bad at communicating your, yes, FEELINGS.

If you do you are found to be weaker by both sexes...I have had a few innings to consider this...no one, whatever they say, likes a conciously or unconciously percieved, weakling....say what you will about understanding or tolerance, to be "in need" of anything, even as simple as advice is seen as a chink in the armor, so to speak. It is very frustrating, having come of age in that era where the white male was (understandably) blamed for all the world's wrongs...There is an old saying perhaps now rendered inappropiate:
    "A man's strength is in his pride, a woman's in her chastity"

Why do 11 to 70 year old men all have the tendency to look at a fertile/nubile woman's body in a somewhat lascivious fashion.

It is an isatiable, difficult to control hunger...in the deepest sense. As a man you lose countless hours while your body excretes chemicals that make you consider the fertile nature of every woman...This wells up from the unconcious ( or your scrotum) as a power that will not be denied. It is extremely frustrating and embarrassing if you consider yourself a rational being. If you are at all reflective, you know that this is, if not wrong, unreasonable. Yet, it enforces it's dominance over every rationalization you can postulate. It makes no sense yet it is ever present...

Why is it so difficult for you guys to accept your flaws and recognize and apologize when you have committed an error/wrongdoing.

See above, To be weak is to be flawed; non-competitive, non-functional, less-than....susceptible to domination. Not self-sustainable...to have no "pride" not in a simply egotistical sense, but in the sense of fitness for visceral survival.

Why do most of you have inflated egos, and why must you constantly lek to impress the wimmens?

It works. I have seen this again and again over 45 years. There is no fact like one you know from personal experience. All sorts of arguments are raised at this suggestion by women "oh no, I could never be so shallow!..." hah! Sing on sister! I have seen the promised land and I'm not there. Think of ego as male cosmetics.

What is it like to have testosterone coursing through your veins?

Occasionally useful, mostly distracting and inefficient. Great for lifting things...

Why are you guys at times overly aggressive and at times even violent?

Fear. You threaten my manhood! Oh No! You must be controlled! It is the lowest, cynical, weakest possible response to another who has not actually threatened us physically...it is not dependant upon our intellect, just our emotional growth (though admittedly they can be related...) It is overt cowardice, to physically abuse those who are seemingly incapable of retribution. Think playground.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^^ Shit! Suddenly being a chick doesn't suck so much.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Hirsh63, awesome post
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Agreed. That was very well-put. Thank you, Hirsch, for your usual insight.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Stand-up pissing

Being a male means having responsibilities, not rights
    Pfft. Responsibilities are for losers.

I don't relate to any of the posts made by most guys here. I must be a woman inside.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Hirsh63, awesome post

Thanks. It would be great to just be "human"...to just be instead of being consumed by the fires of physical imperatives. Sometimes the sense of power is overwhelming (and deceptive) filling your being with a sense of imperviousness...It is a cruel trick, a mind game played by God or nature, that can sometimes make the simple act of physical love something to be questioned. If it is not a "victory" what is it? If you cannot produce a spectacular result every time for both of you, are you losing virility? Are you fading? You can still physically defend yourself, or if you choose harm others...and sometimes we can default to this in lieu of real growth, to "hold the fort" instead of risking growth. This is not to beg an excuse. there are many men (and women) who use their available powers to twist and harm to control and extract...to be...the worst possible human while being the ultimate survivor. Which is all that matters, right?
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king