User Tag List

First 202829303132 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I guess as long as I don't have to worry about that I suppose; though I need to figure out something. I'm just as likely to enjoy blowing something up as cry about the view of a pristene valley from the side of a mountain. I'm more a hips and eyes guy myself, but I my subconcious has to be able to infer the bone structure; an ass that's just huge doesn't do anything for me. I can just as easily slip into immovable authoritorian as I can loving and gentle.

Edit: eh, useless whining, I'm sure...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

I think I'm a macho man.

I think organized sports like Football (not soccer, you debonaire european you) are kinda sissy lame. Ooh! A tackle!

Baseball? Pfft... I don't like seeing men run around in tihts chasing balls.

Gimme HOCKEY. Men in baggey clothes moving on knives across ice to beat a small, hard black object with a stick.

Also, gimme DODGEBALL! Strategy is simple, just pelt the other people in the face.

The cool thing about allt his manliness is that you can still be a smart intellectual and (me being ENFP) I can slip into business mode whenever. I usually getto lead groups because I project alpha male, I joined the military because I felt it would be a good outlet.

Also, it's been really interesting reading tranny viewpoints, it really made me think about things differnently.

MBTI
    ENTP

actually Nillerz, I do like hockey, and also rugby and cricket - there's competitiveness there, but for me it's more in the strategy... and tennis as well, it's not really about the competition because I never give a shit who wins (unless I have money riding on it), it's more about the strategy.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    there's a spectrum runvardh that goes all the way from the caveman chap in Chick's picture (or the subject of Dennis Leary's song "asshole", as you please), to the really camp gay guy who cries over how beautiful the dessert is at a dinner party, all the way to someone who feels they have to literally change their body in order to be who they are in society.

caveman/macho asshole ----average guy----girlpants sissy man (but straight)----straight acting gay----camp/cross-dressing gay----transsexual

Shades in between... all are (potentially) healthy and valid. Of course I'm just using silly labels here and it's more complex and less stereotypical than that, but I'm just trying to be brief. Not all men who don't enjoy watching football and talking about Pamela Andersen's tits and/or fantasize about ruling the world/blowing shit up, need testosterone injections
    I'm pretty sure some gay men would be offended by your little chart. I would say many "straight-acting" gays would be more manly than your "girlpants sissy man", but I guess that is a controversial opinion.

Oh, and some very straight acting/looking guys cross-dress...I have seen some horrible, horrible things.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nancynobullets View Post
    I'm pretty sure some gay men would be offended by your little chart. I would say many "straight-acting" gays would be more manly than your "girlpants sissy man", but I guess that is a controversial opinion.
    Well, I think you're right: There are probably lots of self-respecting bears who could kick a metrosexual's butt.

I have to admit I've been disappointed in the cultural war against Dodgeball, which is quite an American institution. (Who here has not been able to grow up without taking a few head shots from that heavy red rubber ball? It's not proven it'll cause brain damage!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

A little Brain damage might be just what the American public needs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, I think you're right: There are probably lots of self-respecting bears who could kick a metrosexual's butt.
    Yeah, many of the things they do irritate me, but mostly in how I perceive what wastes time. I have better things to do than plucking and doing some multi-step face wash thing (though my mother tried...).

I have to admit I've been disappointed in the cultural war against Dodgeball, which is quite an American institution. (Who here has not been able to grow up without taking a few head shots from that heavy red rubber ball? It's not proven it'll cause brain damage!)
    Not me, I either caught it or got out of the way. Too bad those senses didn't help me in my teen years when I found out how low the cielings were in the basements of my grandparents' houses. :ouch:

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    ...Not me, I either caught it or got out of the way. Too bad those senses didn't help me in my teen years when I found out how low the cielings were in the basements of my grandparents' houses. :ouch:
    My boys are telling me now they're not allowed to catch or touch the ball when it is thrown; the gym teacher calls them out even if they catch it. Their only option is to dodge.

What's wrong with teaching our boys how to be MEN?????
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP

School is the domain of the feminine. What is the breakdown of school staff / teachers in terms of gender? 80 / 20 female to male?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    My boys are telling me now they're not allowed to catch or touch the ball when it is thrown; the gym teacher calls them out even if they catch it. Their only option is to dodge.

What's wrong with teaching our boys how to be MEN?????
    Everything, didn't you know? All they do is disrupt, corrupt, and abuse. Nope, the system won't be happy till everyone is confused as to what they are. More pliable to suggestion that way - more obedient to their masters.

School was so lucky I was a nice guy and that my very scary friend didn't have much for resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    School is the domain of the feminine. What is the breakdown of school staff / teachers in terms of gender? 80 / 20 female to male?
    60 - 70 k/a isn't enough to keep up to the little bastards; it's easier just to kill the will and toss the rejects.

Edit: Wow, I forgot how bitter I was about public education...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]