User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I agree, there should be mobility and freedom for both genders, I just personally wish that there was more respect. Men are regularly treated like scum, by the media, by politicians, and in ways that modern feminists would go apeshit over. Scapegoating men for all your problems is now acceptable.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why are you guys so ass bad at communicating your, yes, FEELINGS.

Why do 11 to 70 year old men all have the tendency to look at a fertile/nubile woman's body in a somewhat lascivious fashion.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to accept your flaws and recognize and apologize when you have committed an error/wrongdoing.

Why do most of you have inflated egos, and why must you constantly lek to impress the wimmens?

What is it like to have testosterone coursing through your veins?

Why are you guys at times overly aggressive and at times even violent?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Because that's for WEAKLINGS AND GIRLY-MEN!!!

I'm not sure how much of "us not wanting to share feelings" is natural and how much is because of how society raises us.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

It's the gender roles placed on guys that precondition them this way. This doesn't mean that guys aren't capable of it, sometimes it takes the right lady to get it out.

Why do 11 to 70 year old men all have the tendency to look at a fertile/nubile woman's body in a somewhat lascivious fashion.
    This probably has to do with the lower brain, subconscience signals that motivate you to spread that dna far and wide. This isn't to justify it, we also have a frontal lobe that should be able to control these tendencies, and it should get better if we as men mature. If not, then we are no different than dogs.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to accept your flaws and recognize and apologize when you have committed an error/wrongdoing.
    First off, no one likes to be wrong, but again, I think this is a sign of maturity. It is hard to apologize, but most people develop this too as they mature.

Why do most of you have inflated egos, and why must you constantly lek to impress the wimmens?
    I don't have one (or I would like to think so), but maybe they subconsciencly believe that they need to stand out of the crowd to succeed and thus inflate their ego to help them with this task.

Honestly, you don't realize it, but it does cause you to be aggressive like no ones business. Hence the term, he needs to get laid.

I have no answer for this one, because as a teen I used to be really aggressive (lots of violent fights, broken arms, etc . . .) but now I only usually get road rage.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    enfp

personally, i think i live my life too instictively...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

YouTube - If I Were A Boy - Beyonc - ( Official Music Video )

Just heard this walking through walmart, and thought of this thread . . . so sad.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Conditioning, starting very young we are told that it's a weakness.

Biologically programmed to do it, also the female body is designed to attract attention from men.

I happily accept that fact that I have many flaws, other men might not want to be seen as weak.

The males that do have inflated egos are more likely to approach women so it must give the impression that most are like that.

Makes ya horny. Edit: Also makes ya hairy, muscley and sometimes bald.

Cause they're morons, playing stupid dominance games like women do verbally.

MBTI
    ENFP

Human Males express feelings very well when compared to other animals, it's just that women are so gosh-darned emotionally expressive it's really inappropriate to compare the two. They needed to be to keep the family unit together.

Also, personal theory, maybe the reason we're so good at hiding our emotions is because women are so good at detecting them.

Women look just as much however do not get caught since men have poor peripheral vision and women have good peripheral vision. this also means that when men stare they are more obvious.

Our ancestors made alot tougher decisions and to admit that they were wrong was to admit that they had failed at their job in their miserably short life, that they are a bad person, and that someone else could perform their job better. Their spirits wouldn't be able to survive this so they just insisted they were right, it made them live longer in the long run (theory though many books cover this)

Because we like sex, is that a sin?

Also, a word about ego...

The Wright brothers are hangin out in a bar, some guy says "I heard you guys are pretty good at inventing shit". They say "Hell yeah, bitch, I could build a fucking flying machine and use it to fly across the river to sleep with your wife". The guy says "Ha! Flying machine, sure you could.". Wright brothers go "You think I'm fucking joking? Bullshit son you're about to get taught a lesson"

Wright brothers are now obligated, they are like "shit shit shit shit I gotta build a flying machine."

In the end their fear of embarassment and their swollen ego produces a modern convenience like no other.

It's ana mazing feeling. You feel calm, cool, in control, anything you do will be better than your previous best, you are happy, you are the best at whatever you are the best at. Anyone who disagres can off themselves.

We're just as physically violent as women are emotionally manipulative.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wow, all of your answers are awesome!!!

I am impressed and learning a thing or two, too.

Thanks!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    Also, a word about ego...

The Wright brothers are hangin out in a bar, some guy says "I heard you guys are pretty good at inventing shit". They say "Hell yeah, bitch, I could build a fucking flying machine and use it to fly across the river to sleep with your wife". The guy says "Ha! Flying machine, sure you could.". Wright brothers go "You think I'm fucking joking? Bullshit son you're about to get taught a lesson"

Wright brothers are now obligated, they are like "shit shit shit shit I gotta build a flying machine."

In the end their fear of embarassment and their swollen ego produces a modern convenience like no other.