User Tag List

First 7151617181927 Last

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    *resists making a snide and incredibly sexist post*

Why didn't you make one?

Is it because you know that it wouldn't be the truth?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    A woman? Everything. Nothing. Constantly. Not at all. What we need depends upon our insight....but that applies to women and men....

Who are you? Under those skirts and body what are you? What do you really think? What do you really value? What do you need and want? Why?Why? Why?

Forgiveness. Acceptance. Aknowledgement. Awe (We are simple). Tell me you need my strength, my male-ness...

The truth. Yet everything is tempered by degrees...where we each are in time and understanding...you know that there is no blanket answer to this.

You did a nice job anyway

I guess what I'm getting at is...well whether we women like it or not, you guys are useful to us. You're stronger, faster and having you around makes us feel safe, and gives us a companion in our fight with the outside world.

I guess I sometimes wonder what it is about women men find so appealing, besides the obvious of course
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Hirsch63 View Post
    A woman? Everything. Nothing. Constantly. Not at all. What we need depends upon our insight....but that applies to women and men....

Who are you? Under those skirts and body what are you? What do you really think? What do you really value? What do you need and want? Why?Why? Why?

Forgiveness. Acceptance. Aknowledgement. Awe (We are simple). Tell me you need my strength, my male-ness...

The truth. Yet everything is tempered by degrees...where we each are in time and understanding...you know that there is no blanket answer to this.
    Pfft, you are so obviously an exceptional man that your opinions on this matter do not count!!!

Consider your perspective stricken from the books!!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Like it or not, you're both straight (to my knowledge)
    Well, Hexis seems to think I need a straight jacket. So maybe I'm not all that straight.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Bisexual then? :P
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Bisexual then? :P
    Nope, just insane.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

didn't know that was a sexual orientation *takes notes*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    istp

You're stronger, faster and having you around makes us feel safe, and gives us a companion in our fight with the outside world.

I guess I sometimes wonder what it is about women men find so appealing, besides the obvious of course
    balance. the more a person is used (whether it is out of necessity or the circumstances they are up against) the more they need an equal and opposite relief from that.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I guess what I'm getting at is...well whether we women like it or not, you guys are useful to us. You're stronger, faster and having you around makes us feel safe, and gives us a companion in our fight with the outside world.
    Their physical strength, endurance and external anatomy are definitely pluses but, it is something else that makes them attractive, to me at least, it is their tenacity, devotion to their talents and latent vulnerability and softness that gets me every time.

Surely you are kidding, right?!???!?!

I wonder what makes us straight women not opt to deny our heterosexual instincts and go gay because, well, women are just *that* awesome.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    This is not an apology, merely a practice in civility.

The jew smiley was suppose to as some point make it obvious that I was trying to be humorous. I dont really care how you feel about me or what you think of me. Personally I feel your getting a little too uptight about nothing and I feel your doing you gender a disservice but youve made it perfectly clear you could care less what you think of my posts, just know its mutual.

It is easy to feel secure behind a monitor, no I dont feel myself to be insecure. Or if I do thats not the reason I posted that picture of myself. That was taken when me and my closest friends went to a shooting range one day while visiting one of them for college over spring break. So it just reminds me of a happy time I had with them, the most important people in my life.

And if I didnt make it apparent earlier then that was my mistake but that was a joke, I was mostly mocking her if anything. I wouldnt just call a woman for such a small provocation a twat, but I also dont feel I should respect her just cause shes a woman.

First I must apologise for misinterpreting your profile photo...Your avatar with a large sword and a quote from Hitler, I missed the humor, my bad.

Respecting someone for who they are and practicing restraint...is part of being or becoming a man...or just a decent human. These boards are somewhat surreal and divorce us from hard reality. Words mean something. Just because we aren't there to experience the immediate implication of our expressions does not mean that they did not have an effect.
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king