User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I didn't say some men weren't stupid and capable of COMPLETELY missing the point though.

Well if that was directed at me then I clearly did miss your point but if you cant make a clear point then dont try in the first place. Some of us might not like reading between the lines. Like synarch...
    SDMF

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

MEN ARE ALL ABOUT PHYSICAL HAWTNESS!!!

That is what I get peeved about and I *know* it is not their fault.

If anything, I am annoyed by the fact that I happen to be heterosexual which means I therefore have to actually care about how I look, (fyi, I hate this).

Looks do matter to an extent, I am fully aware of that, and for me, personally, so does scent, (if I am going to be with you in a sexual/romantic sense you bet your ass I am going to have to find your pheromones appealing), but other than that, and I am pretty sure this has to do with my being a female, what really matters and attracts me is a man's personality/mind/intellect, and *not* the way he looks.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Well if that was directed at me then I clearly did miss your point but if you cant make a clear point then dont try in the first place. Some of us might not like reading between the lines. Like synarch...
    Do not mix wits with an ENFP. You will be demolished. Refer back to this post if you ever have any doubts.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm okay with that.

(Actually, joking aside, it makes me uncomfortable because i feel like I'm quietly obligating myself to.... something. Expectations of any sort. That is what happens when you accept gifts.)
    That's one minor cultural difference between the united states and scandinavia, even though it's pretty similar in most ways... Apparently Sweden is the country that have "come the longest way" in "gender equality". It's a big deal over here... I'm currently studying the subject. Basically things are going towards improving everything for females without giving them new obligations that men have always had. Radical feminism have become the norm over here... And i'm not too fond of it. I like equality, but to shift the balance into psychological warfare against all men isn't good at all. Basically we are taught to feel bad for what our fathers have done. Even in schools boys are ignored in favor of girls, to give them more space. This has resulted in even lower grades for boys on an average. In the long run men, in say 20-30 years, won't be that common as bosses and top-of-the-line jobs anymore. At least if this shit continues. There's gotta be a way to strike a balance -_-

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Well I cant deny that I like a good looking half naked woman giveing me a lap dance every now and then. But for the most part I agree with this, ive already stated how I feel about make up. And shoes?! I wouldnt notice unless you weren't wearing any! And revealing clothing isnt always what its made out to be, if it comes off as "slutty" most guys including me arent going to enjoy it. But if its made to look "sexy" then its great. I dont how ever really like conservative clothing at all, it doesn't have to be revealing just don't cover up your curves and im happy.

I personally feel that sluttiness is pretty much determined by attitude. There are women I know that can walk around almost naked and still not look slutty. I see no problem with a naked body, be it male or female. It's the attitude of the person which tells me how easy/slutty they are.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    If anything, I am annoyed by the fact that I happen to be heterosexual which means I therefore have to actually care about how I look, (fyi, I hate this).
    Are you saying you don't actually like looking hot all the time, you just do it for the guys' sake?

I thought you enjoyed it, by how you usually portray yourself in your photos and how you interact with people online.

I must be confused again... ugh.
    And I stopped drinking hours ago.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ok. How's this for clarity?

Just don't cover up your curves and I'm happy.
    Your happiness isn't at the top of every woman's list of things to achieve today...or any day.

In other words, GTF!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I personally feel that sluttiness is pretty much determined by attitude. There are women I know that can walk around almost naked and still not look slutty. I see no problem with a naked body, be it male or female. It's the attitude of the person which tells me how easy/slutty they are.
    1. What does it mean to be a slut? To give off the vibe that you are down for f-cking?
    2. What does it meant to look slutty?

Explain what you mean and why this is bad. Genuinely curious. Because, if women give off the vibe that they're down for f-cking and this is bad, doesn't this mean that women should not seem interested in sex? Seems inconsistent across the sexes.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    That's one minor cultural difference between the united states and scandinavia, even though it's pretty similar in most ways... Apparently Sweden is the country that have "come the longest way" in "gender equality". It's a big deal over here... I'm currently studying the subject. Basically things are going towards improving everything for females without giving them new obligations that men have always had. Radical feminism have become the norm over here... ...There's gotta be a way to strike a balance -_-
    I would prefer balance too.

Maybe male and female psychology differs to some degree in terms of priorities and general approach, but I don't like it when one is subverted to the other. And relationally, things work best if both parties are giving the same amount (as long as they're agreeable to what each of them will give).
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Your happiness isn't at the top of every woman's list of things to achieve today...or any day.

In other words, GTF!
    Well im not so sure what your so pissed about, but I could honestly care less. I was more or less just throwing in my two cents and if it at any point offended you then...well I still dont care.

In other words, go burn in hell twat...
    SDMF