Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Sounds like someone just had a break-up.
    No, just a breakdown.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Personally, I don't care for makeup, unless it's artistic makeup or otherwise unconventional. But the typical slutty whore makeup doesn't work for me.

Grin, a lot of guys have this reaction, but that's coz they do not realize that what they actually do like on girls is the kind that is more subtle and makes you look groomed

As for obvious make up: I do know some guys who do not like red lipstick, but when applied properly, they are a minority
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Personally, I don't care for makeup, unless it's artistic makeup or otherwise unconventional. But the typical slutty whore makeup doesn't work for me.
    I agree with the make up part, im the guy who always gets those evil glares cause I never notice when a girl has make up on cause its not always attractive to me, but always when they dont have it. And ill point it out cause I like it, this usually ends with a slap lol.

But I do like variety, when I see a chick who almost never wears make up do so and does it well (not "slutty whore makeup" lol) im blown away.
    SDMF

MBTI
    IS??
    Socionics
    InFj

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    An anonymous good-looking, great-bodied woman stripping her clothes off giving a man a lapdance would elicit an erection, and intense sexual desire/arousal.
    Really, it is not necessary to go this far...but if you must....

CC thanks for inspiring my responsive post...oh that didn't sound right....
    Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings...Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you a king

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Ok, what is bullshit about it?

Disclaimer: I know that I am a bit of a misandrist, but I am here to learn, so please explain where I am misguided.
    Oh God, why do I get myself into these things?

Your argumentation isn't sound. First off: the fact that men are so easily aroused should actually mean that less effort is required to get their interest, not more.

A lot of men don't like women to wear makeup/sexually revealing clothing.

The difference in reactions to lap-dancing is broadly cultural, not sexual. (you could twist my arm on that)

You are basically taking the position that you make yourself attractive soley for the benefit of men, then blaming them for it... All that does is make you look weak.

In my experience, the only men who notice what shoes I'm wearing are gay.

But you know all this already, because you are a wise and experienced woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sounds like someone just had a break-up.
    Hahahaaha, no.

My ex was/is pretty cool in this regard, translation: he was a huge fan of *natural* beauty and I found that to be a major plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    And yet there was no "cause you force my arm behind my back or else" disclaimer, seems you do so all on your own with out any direct provocation. This doesnt mean stop, I was just pointing something out...
    We do this because we are heterosexual.

You guys do things to attempt to attract us, and we do things to attempt to attract you.

Life is all about mating and procreating, after all.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Oh God, why do I get myself into these things?

Your argumentation isn't sound. First off: the fact that men are so easily aroused should actually mean that less effort is required to get their interest, not more.

A lot of men don't like women to wear makeup/sexually revealing clothing.

The difference in reactions to lap-dancing is broadly cultural, not sexual. (you could twist my arm on that)

You are basically taking the position that you make yourself attractive soley for the benefit of men, then blaming them for it... All that does is make you look weak.

In my experience, the only men who notice what shoes I'm wearing are gay.

But you know all this already, because you are a wise and experienced woman.
    Well I cant deny that I like a good looking half naked woman giveing me a lap dance every now and then. But for the most part I agree with this, ive already stated how I feel about make up. And shoes?! I wouldnt notice unless you weren't wearing any! And revealing clothing isnt always what its made out to be, if it comes off as "slutty" most guys including me arent going to enjoy it. But if its made to look "sexy" then its great. I dont how ever really like conservative clothing at all, it doesn't have to be revealing just don't cover up your curves and im happy.
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENTP

Well I cant deny that I like a good looking half naked woman giveing me a lap dance every now and then. But for the most part I agree with this, ive already stated how I feel about make up. And shoes?! I wouldnt notice unless you weren't wearing any! And revealing clothing isnt always what its made out to be, if it comes off as "slutty" most guys including me arent going to enjoy it. But if its made to look "sexy" then its great. I dont how ever really like conservative clothing at all, it doesn't have to be revealing just don't cover up your curves and im happy.
    What's wrong with being a slut? Or even better, what is wrong with looking like one?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I didn't say some men weren't stupid and capable of COMPLETELY missing the point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    What's wrong with being a slut? Or even better, what is wrong with looking like one?
    Synarch, like we all know is one of those guys who I wasnt talking about. Beware you can find them at all-you-can-eat buffets and strip centers that have at least two liquor stores, one at each end in case they missed the first one.

SDMF