497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL, alright Nillerz
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

Please feel free to join me in my meaningless jackassery.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm about to rip a question I posed in another thread:

Whats with the voice attraction, both auditory and content wise (smart, insightful, good with words)?

What does that do for you? I've never got it myself.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post

Whats with the voice attraction, both auditory and content wise (smart, insightful, good with words)?

What does that do for you? I've never got it myself.
    I don't know.

Then again, I've always been one of those freaky, primarily auditory people. You know, the ones that don't exist.

I wonder if it means something that both of these male/female threads make me extremely uncomfortable?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Nasty ass question. What is it like to have a period?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Um, not fun, I am currently riding the crimson wave, and LOL, I will so spare you the gory details.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post

Whats with the voice attraction, both auditory and content wise (smart, insightful, good with words)? What does that do for you? I've never got it myself.
    A voice says so much more than the words that come out of a person's mouth. It tells me if he's truthfull, passionate, insecure,etc etc. The words are like 10 procent of what someone's telling me. The voice itself often tells me what that person needs from me and if I'm the right person to provide it. Someone who knows how to word things perfectly with the aide of the right intonation is incredibly charismatic, as it allows you to completely synchronize with him, creating a bond.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Nasty ass question. What is it like to have a period?

Depending on the female, it's kinda a mix of having a head ache, where you're not sick but it is distracting enough to constantly interrupt what you're do; having drank too much which causes you to constantly run to the bathroom; and having to clean up things on the most annoying moments (ya know, like you're just having breakfast and the cat throws up). It also restricts the options you have, for that week (such as swimming, doing strenous things). It makes you very self-conscious.

Note: this doesn't even come close to describing it, but its the best I could do.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    A voice says so much more than the words that come out of a person's mouth. It tells me if he's truthfull, passionate, insecure,etc etc. The words are like 10 procent of what someone's telling me. The voice itself often tells me what that person needs from me and if I'm the right person to provide it. Someone who knows how to word things perfectly with the aide of the right intonation is incredibly charismatic, as it allows you to completely synchronize with him, creating a bond.

Note: this doesn't even come close to describing it, but its the best I could do.
    How is it that you can obtain so much information about a persons disposition just from the aural characteristics of their voice?

e.i.
    Pitch
    timbre
    intensity
    depth
    etc

I would never think that something so genetic as a voice could really tell me anything about a person. What they say and do is so much more important..........

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

People often hide behind words. Their voice usually doesn't lie though, as they forget to mask it or often fail at doing so. All the characteristics you mentionned add up to a total picture that my N just interpretes. I'm not saying it's failproof, but it works most of the time.

I do admit that words do tell you a lot to, not so much what they are saying but how they are chosing their words and the style of phrasing they use. The words themselves are like the cherry on top of the cake, for me
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    In light of Nillerz cute thread, I thought I'd do a sequel
    Given the choices of 1: Intense aerobatics for 15 minutes, 2: Having passionate sex with your best girl-friend during a whole night and 3: Beind deaf for an entire year while your absolute favourite group will have their peak year, in what order would you execute these choices?
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate