User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    hahahaha J's!

all you have to do is persuade yourself that there's no reason why you "should" be working, and that not working is the best thing to do at the moment and a valid choice: and that the potential results of not working are, even at worst, workable and not the end of the world. then sit back and enjoy. for more guidance, consult your nearest P
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Hehe, I just donít do it. If it has to be done I try to find someone else to do it for me if that canít happen I leave it to the last minute, nothing inspires me more than an impossible deadline. I know, I'm no help.
    Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    I don't. It ends when it feels like it.

Deadlines are for people that are bad at figuring out ways around them. If there isn't a way around it....I just let myself keep procrastinating, and will just put one intense effort into it the day before it's due. Anything that I've actually tried to get done, always gets done. I just prefer to cram it all into 3 hours of work late at night, instead of forcing myself to do it during the day, when I've got better things to do.
    Oh you people! How typically P to wait til the last minute or not do it at all. :lol:

The reason why I'm trying to get most it done now is because I'll be busy come the next few weeks. Need to get those 31 articles done for December. It's not a proper count down if I miss a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    That's what minions are for.
    Minions... what every single INTJ wishes for. Too bad I don't have any :sad:

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I'd volunteer but it prolly won't help you much.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    I do. Go me. I can loan you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I'd volunteer but it prolly won't help you much.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I usually do something physical (working out, running, cycling, dancing), that's enough to put me in a better mood.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

What do I do when I don't feel like working even though I should be? I just don't.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

A lot of the time I will wait for deadline-related adrenaline or angst to kick in, and that can get me movin. I'll rationalize "okay, I'll do it in 30 minutes"..."another 30 minutes"...and so on. I keep on allotting myself more time.

When the deadline is almost up, and I begin the work, I work very fast and get a lot down. If there is no deadline involved, it's harder.

MBTI
    yupp

Sometimes going to take a shower helps, and the whole I need to get this done or else helps aswell. I don't know why but a shower helps clear my mind and then I can work easier. though sometimes I end up just procrastinating more, I'm sorry but I'm just human and have no ability to download my conscious into a slave robot who will do everything I don't want for me. Haha! I got it!
    1.)Get slave robot
    2.)Get attachment to download conscious
    3.)download conscious to robot
    4.)Make robot write my paper.

It's ingenius!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Sometimes going to take a shower helps, and the whole I need to get this done or else helps aswell. I don't know why but a shower helps clear my mind and then I can work easier. though sometimes I end up just procrastinating more, I'm sorry but I'm just human and have no ability to download my conscious into a slave robot who will do everything I don't want for me. Haha! I got it!
    1.)Get slave robot
    2.)Get attachment to download conscious
    3.)download conscious to robot
    4.)Make robot write my paper.

It's ingenius!
    Slave robot! That would be awesome... as good if not better than minions.

So much for article writing this evening. I ended up helping my brother with his assignment. :rolli: I'm going to call it a night in terms of my writing. 0 articles written up but ah well, I had enough. Extra work for the rest of the week I suppose.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

^^Hah, I'm supposed to be doing an article right now, too. Instead I wasted the entire day, and now I'm not even going to get enough sleep. I'm supposed to have ten pages in by tomorrow...oh well, extension time. I'll just tell the prof that I need more time so that my scholarship is the best that it can be.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INfj

Heh! Best of luck to you there Orangey... I know the feeling with those scholarship applications.