User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ENFJ- something with which they can express themselves even more! (my sis's favorite present was a sewing machine with which she could modify her clothing, my ENFJ ex was delighted with a camera...)... or a mind control ray, I do beleive that they'd LOVE one of those

ISFJ- something that you've put thought into. If it shows that you took some actual interest in them and what they need they'll be pleased.

ENFP- the one I know best was quite pleased to receive a slightly offbeat present that related to his interests and showed that I knew something about him

INTP- yes, anything that feeds thier latest interests
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

alot of different tv shows and movies but only ones I say I want.
    Cool looking things that are awesome. Like on my wish list I have this measuring cup that gives a random fact about the amount like 1/2 a cup is about 1 million grains of sugar. Anything with useless but interesting facts are good. I also like games especially trivia ones. Also cooking utensils are great and gift cards to starbucks and target I love.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Hm, I always am happy with whatever I have an Obession about..certain TV-Shows, Halloween-Stuff or whatever.
    Also I like to receive Books with Knowledge in it, so maybe a Book-Gift-Certificate would work. Or Money. I can always buy myself something for my current Needs then.
    Meh, I am quite easy to please anyways. I would probably even be "happy" with a Bucket of Sand, so to speak. I am not really picky. It always differs a Bit from WHO the Gift comes from.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

LOTS AND LOTS OF CASH
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    LOTS AND LOTS OF CASH

MBTI
    INFJ

For me, games - NOT! I already have a Scrabble board, dominoes, mah-jongg and playing cards.

Can anyone have too many books? I love having gift cards and gift certificates to buy myself books.

I've received homemade cards that were beautiful gifts.

Homemade cookies, linzer tart, jelly, pickles, etc. A pound of really good coffee.

Cashmere gloves, scarf, socks. Gift certificate to a favorite local clothing store.

For others: fortunately many people I know like books. And I feel free to ask anyone I'm not sure about what they'd like (or I ask their relatives).

INTP husband - I let him buy his own photo and computer equipment. He likes me to buy him clothing.

INTP son - Best Buy gift cards. Prplchknz's measuring cup sounds fun for my son who's also collecting cooking equipment.

INFJ daughter - magazines, clothing gift cards (to buy her own), bookstore gift cards.

ISFJ mother - plants, flowers, photographs of the family.

INTJ sister - something to do with tennis. She'll tell me.

My holiday gifts to friends are usually calendars, a book or something I've baked or made (like beeswax candles).
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

ThatGirl

ENTP: A set of every tool you could ever need, if she is female.

ENTJ: a miter saw

INTP: One of those gift that keeps on giving meat of the month club or something

INTJ: Cash

Everyone else: Something thought full? like.....mini elephant figurines?

This is why i don't do christmas.

MBTI
    INxJ

INTJ: Nothing they consider useless clutter

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    INTJ: Nothing they consider useless clutter
    x 10^1 000 000

My ESFP aunt keeps buying me those motivational quotes etched into an artsy inch-thick piece of slab to hang on my wall or figurines that need dusting. I've told her for years to stop buying me presents because I'm too old to get a gift from an aunt, but she says she loves to do it. And it would break her heart to find out I actually loathe that I have to figure out what to do with these things I'm both embarrassed and weighed on in terms of useless to own.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    x 10^1 000 000

My ESFP aunt keeps buying me those motivational quotes etched into an artsy inch-thick piece of slab to hang on my wall or figurines that need dusting. I've told her for years to stop buying me presents because I'm too old to get a gift from an aunt, but she says she loves to do it. And it would break her heart to find out I actually loathe that I have to figure out what to do with these things I'm both embarrassed and weighed on in terms of useless to own.
    Yeah, this is the kind of stuff that ends up in random boxes around my apartment, out of sight. I continually tell my extended family to please stop giving me gifts. Actually, it's only my grandmother and a couple of aunts, but still.

What's worse is if they make you something, like a big, fluffy knitted blanket that's too tacky to be displayed and too badly knitted to be useful .
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness