User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Everything.

My sensitivity is a reflection of my own state rather than of things that bother me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

1. my appearance
    2. injustice
    3. insensitive jokes about torturing/abusing animals
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INxJ

Stuff and Things

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

1) my intelligence
    2) my appearance (only if I believe it though)
    3) tied to 1), the wisdom of current, future, or past decisions/plans

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Maybe I'm equating sensitivity to over-sensitivity, but I can't think of anything.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Maybe I'm equating sensitivity to over-sensitivity, but I can't think of anything.
    For the most part, rationals don't feel sensitivity as deeply as feelers per se. They probably won't visibly react either, but maybe that's just my experience. Generally, everyone has something they are sensitive about.

Ugh, tmi.

Working on it, working on it... :sigh:
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    isfp

Everything.

Well, okay, to be specific, I'm sensitive about witnessing violence, cruelty, and injustice. I'm sensitive to seeing others in pain and not being able to help them out. I'm sensitive to hearing put-downs voiced by people who genuinely intend to hurt. Whether they put me down or someone else doesn't matter -- it still hurts to hear it, and it also makes me angry. I'm sensitive about my abilities, intelligence and talents -- constructive criticism is one thing, but thoughless, cruel put-downs can make me feel bad for weeks, or even years depending on how much that person's opinion matters to me. I'm sensitive to the fact that I'm 37 and have several gray hairs and the beginnings of crows feet, and I'm scared of growing older and losing my looks. I'm sensitive about the fact that I don't fit the Hollywood ideal of being tall, blonde and big-busted, and I don't like knowing that others are probably comparing me to that standard and finding me lacking. I'm sensitive about my life choices -- I don't want others telling me how to live my own life. I'm sensitive to any criticism my mother or my sister dishes out (my dad, my hubby and my close friends never seem to criticize much...)

Basically, I'm a "sensitive plant", but I also have a sense of humor, believe it or not.

Sarah

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

If I answered this question, everyone would know how to push my buttons.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Everything.

Well, okay, to be specific, I'm sensitive about witnessing violence, cruelty, and injustice. I'm sensitive to seeing others in pain and not being able to help them out. I'm sensitive to hearing put-downs voiced by people who genuinely intend to hurt. Whether they put me down or someone else doesn't matter -- it still hurts to hear it, and it also makes me angry. I'm sensitive about my abilities, intelligence and talents -- constructive criticism is one thing, but thoughless, cruel put-downs can make me feel bad for weeks, or even years depending on how much that person's opinion matters to me. I'm sensitive to the fact that I'm 37 and have several gray hairs and the beginnings of crows feet, and I'm scared of growing older and losing my looks. I'm sensitive about the fact that I don't fit the Hollywood ideal of being tall, blonde and big-busted, and I don't like knowing that others are probably comparing me to that standard and finding me lacking. I'm sensitive about my life choices -- I don't want others telling me how to live my own life. I'm sensitive to any criticism my mother or my sister dishes out (my dad, my hubby and my close friends never seem to criticize much...)

Basically, I'm a "sensitive plant", but I also have a sense of humor, believe it or not.

Sarah
    Hmmm...I'm not just saying this to be nice, but you don't look 37 at all. I would have guessed that you were maybe 25.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness