User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

who you askin' that peguy?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Is yours a grower or a shower?

Sniffles

I was asking Edgar, but if you wish to answer pertaining to your question - feel free.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Why are you bored erin?
    because i'm in the mood for friends and conversation...but i'm getting up early to go out of town for the day tomorrow....so...i'm staying in

but...i'm not that bored...cuz at least i'm talkin to you guys.

Sniffles

Well erin, do you use MSN?

MBTI
    ENFP

I have been enlisted in the National Guard since late the 21st of August. I ship out for AGPP on December 5th, and I go to basic shortly after that. On the 15th this month I have to attend drills. I am enlisted for 8 years, 2 of which are classified as "inactive duty", and thats at the end.

Penis skin is stretch because it has to expand to a large amount of blood required for an erection. Once its erect it will not be stretchy, or only as stretchy as normal skin.

I am wearing 2 pairs of ankle-length white socks, then I'm wearing a pair of cargo pants, color olive, but constructed from some sort of synthetic fiber mixed with cotton. I am wearing blue boxers with a decent waist-band and a red shirt that has a white stripe slightly above hte nipples going horizontally with "old navy" in red on the right part of it. I am wearing wire-frame glasses, rectangular in shape. I am also wearing a digital watch.

MBTI
    ENFP

I am a grower. My penis is exactly 7 inches when fully erect however when flacid appears much smaller than that, especially if it's chilly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    Actually, when I am around women I often feel pressured to grow down because often, when I try to maintain an adult-like atmosphere I seem to come off as some sort of rapist. When I am with my friends it really depends on how exhausted we are, we can be extremely immature, and drunkards, but as soon as we tire ourselves out we get into sophisticated conversations about quantum theory and universal law.

if you notice that men near you are having a tough time being an adult, disregard previous experience and try to get them to talk about a topic worth debating. Men love to debate and once you get them started they might have a hard time stopping, just make sure not to get offended, if they say anything negative toward you it's probably to make a point. If they act immature they are probably just being fun.
    thank you...that was a thoughtful response and i appreciate it..but it doesn't really apply to my life...i just wondered since you were an enfp like myself if that was an issue for you...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    thank you...that was a thoughtful response and i appreciate it..but it doesn't really apply to my life...i just wondered since you were an enfp like myself if that was an issue for you...
    I've heard it referred to as a "silly switch". An ENFP can be in a very silly mood for a while but when it is time to get business done, they can settle down and be the most suave business person ever.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Well erin, do you use MSN?
    no...thanks though