User Tag List

First 345

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    This only works if our interaction can be tactful and respectful, because if you don't like me it's logical to assume there are going to be sarcastic remarks here and there (which is difficult to read over the 'net). I wasn't aware we were both operating under this standard of mutual tact. Is this the standard between us? Because then I won't be misreading so many of your posts.
    I avoid you for the most part, for several reasons. I have no reason to be nice to you, so when I agree with you it is a matter of fact, not a sign of any affection. Just as disagreement doesn't imply dislike, as I disagree with people I like here all the time.

If so, then that works well. I expect use of the eye-rolling smiley when I'm supposed to read intent.
    I try to avoid smileys because they are an excuse. People are allowed to say whatever they want, if they do so with a smile. I don't need excuses.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I avoid you for the most part, for several reasons. I have no reason to be nice to you, so when I agree with you it is a matter of fact, not a sign of any affection. Just as disagreement doesn't imply dislike, as I disagree with people I like here all the time.
    This was clear all along. What was not properly communicated was that this is your sole intent for communication with me--you'd communicated that you disliked me, so I expected to see some eye-rolling equivalents communicated through text (as have happened before in the middle of some of our exchanges).

New standard for our interaction.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Most people want love + understanding together because the two combined make the love feel stronger and more secure.