12311 Last

MBTI
    infp

Default Whats it like to be a girl?

Just curious.

MBTI
    INTj

What brings you to ask this question?

In other words, maybe you could provide context which would lead up to this question?
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

[YOUTUBE="zbm4li86bBs"]What it feels like for a girl[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Ygqew4RxIg8"]Just a girl[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

You are hyper-alert to your surroundings whenever you're not in a completely safe place. You're reminded every time you walk from university to your parked vehicle that your younger brother can sit down at the kitchen table, casually eating with one hand while completely pinning you with the other arm (to the point where you can't squirm out of it) because you're a member of the physically weaker sex.

When you're alone with male co-workers they hit on you when they'd never make inappropriate comments with anyone else around.

You're assumed to be a worse driver than any male, you're assumed to be less cognitively competent, you're assumed to not know what you're talking about when you're dealing with anything mechanically inclined. (Once every two shifts at the bike shop, I'll stand there and spend two minutes explaining, in detail, what is wrong with their bike and what needs to be done to fix it. They'll politely listen, then turn to my male co-worker and ask him the exact same question. Or I'll spend time explaining something on the phone, they'll respond with a, "Can I just speak to the head mechanic?" So when you pass the phone to the nearest male co-worker, he repeats what you've said (with n00b employees sometimes they'll have to put them on hold to get the answer from me) and the customer believes them because their voice is an octave lower than mine.)

Inebriated or otherwise rowdy males in groups will walk up to you and grab your ass or "accidentally" brush their arm against your chest. Males always want to touch you. You get stared at regularly. And you know what men are thinking. And it makes you uncomfortable.

You also get business doors opening for you after hours when the male employer/employee sees you arrive to realize the store is closed, sometimes even explicitly remarking, "if you were a guy, I wouldn't have opened the door!"

And when the right guy is checking you out it makes you feel hella special. But also sometimes like you're nothing beyond your body.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Imagine also waiting nine months to take a shit...

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    You are hyper-alert to your surroundings whenever you're not in a completely safe place. You're reminded every time you walk from university to your parked vehicle that your younger brother can sit down at the kitchen table, casually eating with one hand while completely pinning you with the other arm (to the point where you can't squirm out of it) because you're a member of the physically weaker sex.

When you're alone with male co-workers they hit on you when they'd never make inappropriate comments with anyone else around.

You're assumed to be a worse driver than any male, you're assumed to be less cognitively competent, you're assumed to not know what you're talking about when you're dealing with anything mechanically inclined. (Once every two shifts at the bike shop, I'll stand there and spend two minutes explaining, in detail, what is wrong with their bike and what needs to be done to fix it. They'll politely listen, then turn to my male co-worker and ask him the exact same question. Or I'll spend time explaining something on the phone, they'll respond with a, "Can I just speak to the head mechanic?" So when you pass the phone to the nearest male co-worker, he repeats what you've said (with n00b employees sometimes they'll have to put them on hold to get the answer from me) and the customer believes them because their voice is an octave lower than mine.

Inebriated or otherwise rowdy males in groups will walk up to you and grab your ass or "accidentally" brush their arm against your chest. Males always want to touch you. You get stared at regularly. And you know what men are thinking. And it makes you uncomfortable.

You also get business doors opening for you after hours when they see you arrive to realize the store is closed, sometimes even explicitly remarking, "if you were a guy, I wouldn't have opened the door!"

And when the right guy is checking you out it makes you feel hella special.
    We men need to hear this. Thank you. Respect.

I went to a party once. Just so happened that I was the only straight male there (the girl I was dating was something of a fag hag). I was getting eye fucked constantly by men. The eye contact was crazy. Most men never make eye contact in daily life. It was just a glimpse of what women must go through on a daily basis.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like being female most times. Any specific aspects you'd like to have addressed?
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    I like being female most times. Any specific aspects you'd like to have addressed?
    Do your boobs make your life more difficult?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    Do girls really poop strawberry ice cream?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Do girls really poop strawberry ice cream?
    I think they do. It's just too warm to be tasty.