User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INTP

In the words of Moe Szyslak... Whuuuuaaaaaaaah?!

Girls who belch are a huge turn-on. Especially after doing a keg stand.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    yupp

I burp in public fuck etiquette if I have gas in my esphogus or where ever burps come from I'm going to burp. because if I don't I start feeling like I'm going to puke. of course I have no real desire to mate, or go out with anyone, so that might be why I don't care.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Ugh. I have cramps regularly, but not bad enough that I'd become vegan to get rid of them. :P I like my meat.

Hm, it's ok being female I guess. I'm not like, excited about it. Being male wouldn't be particularly interesting either, I don't think. Maybe there'd be extra parts to clean in the shower, but that would probably be it. Oh, and not having periods. That would be nice.

When people buy me a drink I remember it and buy them a drink either later on that night, or at a later date. I'm very egalitarian, and people think that I'm strange. So I presume there would be no difference... or maybe people would think that I'm hitting on them if I was male. Which, so not true.
    Heh, I didn't know you were a girl. I know better now.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think it is difficult being a girl/woman.

So much so that when and if I have a child I would hope that I have a son instead of a daughter.

I could probably write a dissertation on this topic because I have been thinking about this since, wow, since prepubescence.

Being a heterosexual androgynous, assertive, intelligent female sometimes is meh, no fun.

We cater to you men, we know you better than you know yourselves, and every boyfriend/husband is a full-time job. Being a woman means being a member of a family or a partnership and rarely as being an independent self.

I really question just how independent any female can ever truly be because we do happen to care deeply about our loved ones. Call it empathy, or our maternal instinct but being selfish and pursuing our individual goals at the cost of severing intimate connection with our loved ones comes at a great cost. We can never, or rarely do something without thinking about how it will directly affect those people we love and care about. We are nurturers and tenders, we cannot leave those who depend on us, in essence, we are constantly bound.

There exists a few of us who have our own dreams that do not consist of loving, caring, facilitating, and or nurturing someone else, or some group of people, but alas this is rare.

We are slaves to our genes to be human servants.

Peh, the tentative end.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

~ You are not allowed to do natural Things like burp, otherwise People will think you are very lowest Level; so you have to do it in Secret or risk stupid Looks
    I burp in public fuck etiquette
    *lol* Actually I do too. I do it in a polite Way but I do. And when I am out with my Guys we do Contests anyways. So, no Prob with them.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I think it is difficult being a girl/woman.

So much so that when and if I have a child I would hope that I have a son instead of a daughter.

I could probably write a dissertation on this topic because I have been thinking about this since, wow, since prepubescence.

Being a heterosexual androgynous, assertive, intelligent female sometimes is meh, no fun.

We cater to you men, we know you better than you know yourselves, and every boyfriend/husband is a full-time job. Being a woman means being a member of a family or a partnership and rarely as being an independent self.

I really question just how independent any female can ever truly be because we do happen to care deeply about our loved ones. Call it empathy, or our maternal instinct but being selfish and pursuing our individual goals at the cost of severing intimate connection with our loved ones comes at a great cost. We can never, or rarely do something without thinking about how it will directly affect those people we love and care about. We are nurturers and tenders, we can not leave those who depend on us, in essence we are constantly bound.

There exists a few of us who have our own dreams that do not consist of loving, caring facilitating, and or nurturing someone else, or some group of people, but alas this is rare.

Peh, the tentative end.
    Heavy.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Heh, I didn't know you were a girl. I know better now.
    I get that a lot.

MBTI
    yupp

people on here use to think I was a guy I got tired of correcting people so that's why my signature is what is.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I would say instead that we are slaves to our memes.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTP

To love is to serve. You cannot separate this. But you can choose your service.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."