User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Right!! No makeup for special occasions?! I'd dress in a suit and be snazzy! The MOST I'd have to worry about is a bit of facial shaving, and a spiffy haircut. Plus I could make "suck it!" jokes and they'd make sense XD
    and a lot less effort to put into hair styling, and more comfortable shoes and never receiving a short pour from the wine waiter while he gives the guy about a glass and a half!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Unfortunately, this now means relentless sexual harassment flirtation.

Your soul's beauty is like an incandescent flame! Oh, how I long to pour out the waters of love to quench the fire of our union!

(See the related thread in Policy if you don't get my joke)
    Lol, looks like you've got your technique down and everything.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and a lot less effort to put into hair styling, and more comfortable shoes and never receiving a short pour from the wine waiter while he gives the guy about a glass and a half!
    If I were to be drinking wine.. that's ground to choke a b--..eautiful intelligent person..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP

I once dated a guy who announced, while drunk, that he thought that giving a blowjob looked fun, kind of like eating a popsicle

one of those moments where you start to wonder if you really DO give off a feminine vibe
    my friend explicitly and descriptively asked for a blowjob that way from some girl he met on vacation, with absolutely zero tact. Actually I lied he just yelled repeatedly lick it like a popsicle!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    If I were to be drinking wine.. that's ground to choke a b--..eautiful intelligent person..
    I've had that happen when I was the one who ordered the wine and discussed the pairing and my minor disagreements with the same wine waiter! :steam:

Apparently girls aren't supposed to want to drink what they order or something

*still bitter*

and popsicle isn't THAT far off... as long as it's not like my roommate who asked "so do you blow on it?"
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    my friend explicitly and descriptively asked for a blowjob that way from some girl he met on vacation, with absolutely zero tact. Actually I lied he just yelled repeatedly lick it like a popsicle!
    He needs a blowjob. A blowjob to the side of the fucking head.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I've spent my entire life trying to manage pain. For years, I had period cramps so vicious I wanted to literally kill myself. For three days, I couldn't move, eat, or sleep without pain that would make me nearly black-out. My mother had to sleep on my bedroom floor once just to keep an eye on me. PMS jokes from men make me angry because I know what women involuntarily go through.

When I became a vegan, HUGE plunge in pain levels. I can't eat meat or fried/fatty foods anymore, but I'd rather be alive.
    Ugh. I have cramps regularly, but not bad enough that I'd become vegan to get rid of them. :P I like my meat.

Hm, it's ok being female I guess. I'm not like, excited about it. Being male wouldn't be particularly interesting either, I don't think. Maybe there'd be extra parts to clean in the shower, but that would probably be it. Oh, and not having periods. That would be nice.

When people buy me a drink I remember it and buy them a drink either later on that night, or at a later date. I'm very egalitarian, and people think that I'm strange. So I presume there would be no difference... or maybe people would think that I'm hitting on them if I was male. Which, so not true.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post

My kind of scum, fearless and inventive.

MBTI
    yupp

I've had that happen when I was the one who ordered the wine and discussed the pairing and my minor disagreements with the same wine waiter! :steam:

Apparently girls aren't supposed to want to drink what they order or something

*still bitter*

and popsicle isn't THAT far off... as long as it's not like my roommate who asked "so do you blow on it?"
    hahahahaha though still my favorite quote currently from a pre-med student.
    so the convo goes
    my room mate: did you hear so and so's pregnant
    room mate's friend: with what?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Kay uhm...first of all, being a Girl is quite nice. But so would being a Guy be. I guess I am pretty neutral to this.

Sooo, here some Things I have experienced.

You
    ~ Sometimes you have Days, where you are very hungry and you will eat a LOT
    ~ "Strawberry Week" can freaking suck and ground you to the House (if you want or not) with pulsing Headache, really ugly Back-Pain, heavy Dizziness, Sickness, swollen Legs and a bloated Feeling
    ~ Boobs can cause you REALLY BAD Pain in your Back. So bad you can't even stand somewhere for 5 freaking Minutes to clean Something

Others and you
    ~ You are not allowed to do natural Things like burp, otherwise People will think you are very lowest Level; so you have to do it in Secret or risk stupid Looks
    ~ You always have to look beautiful, even after waking up. People seem to expect that
    ~ You will always get underestimated, just because you are a Girl and also People don't take you serious if you tell them that you will get angry
    ~ If you DO get angry, People will label you "bitchy" and "moody"
    ~ People will NOT take a "No!" for serious, especially when it comes to Things like grabing Boobs / Ass, Sex or Anything else
    ~ People will always think, they know better how you are and what you need
    ~ People except you to do Girl-Stuff only, if you don't you are labeled a "Tomboy" or "Lesbian"
    ~ People will CONSTANTLY judge your Appearance and stare at your Boobs, no matter what you wear
    ~ Guys will always think you are a Bitch and easy to get and if you make them go away they will think you are narrow-minded and frigid; BUT if you let them do their Games they will think you are a Slut
    ~ People will think you are only good at House-Cleaning and Cooking
    ~ When in Chatrooms, People will CONSTANTLY mail you and ask for Pictures / Sex
    ~ People will always touch your Boobs, Genitals or Ass, because they think you can't do Anything about it (physical Weakness)
    ~ People think that you shouldn't think or speak, just be quiet and do Nothing (cept for Cooking of Course)
    ~ There is still People who thinks Guys value more than Girls

The "good" Stuff
    + You have a REALLY good 6th Sense
    + You can use your Clothes and Movements to get Stuff cheaper or for free
    + When you don't feel like doing Things (Sports, Party, w/e), you can always say "I have my Strawberry Week"
    + Sex feels great
    + You can have long Hair and it is okay
    + You can wear Tons of Necklaces and Stuff like that, without Anyone saying Anything against it
    + You can collect Things and People will say it is cute
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O