User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I fear that if I switched genders for a day I'd probably stay home
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    LOL!

I would *love* to experience an inconvenient erection.

Ok. That sounded... really... wrong...
    If experiencing an inconvenient erection is wrong, you don't want to be right.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm harmless and obviously so. I wish we could all trade places for a day. It would be interesting. You could experience inconvenient erections and other guy problems and we could experience Aunt Flo.
    deal I'd rather have an inconvient erection then be in so much pain from cramps that I'm biting the inside of my lip til I taste blood, because it's an inconveint time to go take something and the ibuprofen I took a few hours earlier to make the pain barable wore off.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I fear that if I switched genders for a day I'd probably stay home
    LMAO!! Omg are you sure we're not related or something? <suspicious gaze.> Like.. Maybe your dad had a nasty love affair with my mom or something?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If experiencing an inconvenient erection is wrong, you don't want to be right.
    *takes note*

I'm gonna be the BEST one-day guy EVER!

Starting with body parts that move on their own. Also, lip hair I don't have to pluck. And no shirt! Yay!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    It sucks though that fewer people beleive a woman advising them on wine than a man (true- I thought at first that it was my age, but they second guess ALL women, and I'm one of the few employees actually QUALIFIED to advise and educate on the beverage! :steam... while my male coworkers can get away with merely pouring and pointing, I tend to have to flirt for my sales
    Seriously, I hate that shit. In high school I held a job (very briefly) at a department store, and when I was actually allowed to work in the electronics section (moved up in the world from the clothes section, which I vehemently protested against since day one on the job but got landed with regularly by virtue of my lack of a penis), the customers wouldn't listen to my explanation of the camera functions. Instead, they'd politely nod and then proceed to go around the corner to ask the nearby male co-worker the same question.

I used to get really angry about it (oh, the injustice), and then I'd go through bouts of self-loathing and gender hatred. Now I think I'm over most of that, though I do get irritated when I witness it happening. When it happens continually, in one little subtle situation after another, it can really erode your level of confidence.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENTP

Don't forget peeing standing up.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Seriously, I hate that shit. In high school I held a job (very briefly) at a department store, and when I was actually allowed to work in the electronics section (moved up in the world from the clothes section, which I vehemently protested against since day one on the job but got landed with regularly by virtue of my lack of a penis), the customers wouldn't listen to my explanation of the camera functions. Instead, they'd politely nod and then proceed to go around the corner to ask the nearby male co-worker the same question.

I used to get really angry about it (oh, the injustice), and then I'd go through bouts of self-loathing and gender hatred. Now I think I'm over most of that, though I do get irritated when I witness it happening. When it happens continually, in one little subtle situation after another, it can really erode your level of confidence.
    FWIW, I thought you were a dude on here. Group hug.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    LMAO!! Omg are you sure we're not related or something? <suspicious gaze.> Like.. Maybe your dad had a nasty love affair with my mom or something?
    My dad did drive around the country working odd jobs before settling down with my mom...

but think! it's pure gold as a learning experience for sexual goddess status! (plus, male masturbation looks kind of fun and easy... )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    deal I'd rather have an inconvient erection then be in so much pain from cramps that I'm biting the inside of my lip til I taste blood, because it's an inconveint time to go take something and the ibuprofen I took a few hours earlier to make the pain barable wore off.
    I've spent my entire life trying to manage pain. For years, I had period cramps so vicious I wanted to literally kill myself. For three days, I couldn't move, eat, or sleep without pain that would make me nearly black-out. My mother had to sleep on my bedroom floor once just to keep an eye on me. PMS jokes from men make me angry because I know what women involuntarily go through.

When I became a vegan, HUGE plunge in pain levels. I can't eat meat or fried/fatty foods anymore, but I'd rather be alive.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious