User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 442

  1. #51
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    I fear that if I switched genders for a day I'd probably stay home
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #52
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    LOL!

    I would *love* to experience an inconvenient erection.

    Ok. That sounded... really... wrong...
    If experiencing an inconvenient erection is wrong, you don't want to be right.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  3. #53
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm harmless and obviously so. I wish we could all trade places for a day. It would be interesting. You could experience inconvenient erections and other guy problems and we could experience Aunt Flo.
    deal I'd rather have an inconvient erection then be in so much pain from cramps that I'm biting the inside of my lip til I taste blood, because it's an inconveint time to go take something and the ibuprofen I took a few hours earlier to make the pain barable wore off.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #54
    Emperor/Dictator kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I fear that if I switched genders for a day I'd probably stay home
    LMAO!! Omg are you sure we're not related or something? <suspicious gaze.> Like.. Maybe your dad had a nasty love affair with my mom or something?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  5. #55
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If experiencing an inconvenient erection is wrong, you don't want to be right.
    *takes note*

    I'm gonna be the BEST one-day guy EVER!

    Starting with body parts that move on their own. Also, lip hair I don't have to pluck. And no shirt! Yay!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #56
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    It sucks though that fewer people beleive a woman advising them on wine than a man (true- I thought at first that it was my age, but they second guess ALL women, and I'm one of the few employees actually QUALIFIED to advise and educate on the beverage! :steam... while my male coworkers can get away with merely pouring and pointing, I tend to have to flirt for my sales
    Seriously, I hate that shit. In high school I held a job (very briefly) at a department store, and when I was actually allowed to work in the electronics section (moved up in the world from the clothes section, which I vehemently protested against since day one on the job but got landed with regularly by virtue of my lack of a penis), the customers wouldn't listen to my explanation of the camera functions. Instead, they'd politely nod and then proceed to go around the corner to ask the nearby male co-worker the same question.

    I used to get really angry about it (oh, the injustice), and then I'd go through bouts of self-loathing and gender hatred. Now I think I'm over most of that, though I do get irritated when I witness it happening. When it happens continually, in one little subtle situation after another, it can really erode your level of confidence.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  7. #57
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Don't forget peeing standing up.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #58
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Seriously, I hate that shit. In high school I held a job (very briefly) at a department store, and when I was actually allowed to work in the electronics section (moved up in the world from the clothes section, which I vehemently protested against since day one on the job but got landed with regularly by virtue of my lack of a penis), the customers wouldn't listen to my explanation of the camera functions. Instead, they'd politely nod and then proceed to go around the corner to ask the nearby male co-worker the same question.

    I used to get really angry about it (oh, the injustice), and then I'd go through bouts of self-loathing and gender hatred. Now I think I'm over most of that, though I do get irritated when I witness it happening. When it happens continually, in one little subtle situation after another, it can really erode your level of confidence.
    FWIW, I thought you were a dude on here. Group hug.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #59
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    LMAO!! Omg are you sure we're not related or something? <suspicious gaze.> Like.. Maybe your dad had a nasty love affair with my mom or something?
    My dad did drive around the country working odd jobs before settling down with my mom...


    but think! it's pure gold as a learning experience for sexual goddess status! (plus, male masturbation looks kind of fun and easy... )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #60
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    deal I'd rather have an inconvient erection then be in so much pain from cramps that I'm biting the inside of my lip til I taste blood, because it's an inconveint time to go take something and the ibuprofen I took a few hours earlier to make the pain barable wore off.
    I've spent my entire life trying to manage pain. For years, I had period cramps so vicious I wanted to literally kill myself. For three days, I couldn't move, eat, or sleep without pain that would make me nearly black-out. My mother had to sleep on my bedroom floor once just to keep an eye on me. PMS jokes from men make me angry because I know what women involuntarily go through.

    When I became a vegan, HUGE plunge in pain levels. I can't eat meat or fried/fatty foods anymore, but I'd rather be alive.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Similar Threads

  1. What's it like to be a Thinker?
    By nightning in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:01 AM
  2. What's it like to be a Feeler?
    By Tallulah in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 09:26 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO