User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

Buuut.. if I weren't a woman, I wouldn't be able to love men as much as I do.
    or you could just be gay. then you could love men as much as you do. of course that comes with other hardships.

being a girl don't know it's what I am, I don't know what it's like to be guy, I'm more interested in that. I guess I never really embraced my feminity I just always did what I liked whether it was a girl thing or a guy thing. I get made fun of by some (not many, some) because I like drinks such as rye and gingers, and prefer beer over a girly drink, and I hate vodka but love gin. Or the fact that one of my favorite meals is hot wings and an ice cold beer, and one of my friends is always telling me that's guy food! I'm like WTF? it's food it tastes good and food can not be sexist.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Getting free drinks at the bar, being more likely to get help if your car breaks down because you're less of a threat, getting to wear sun dresses (really comfortable!) and multiple orgasms.
    Men can have multiple orgasms, too.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    We men need to hear this. Thank you. Respect.

I went to a party once. Just so happened that I was the only straight male there (the girl I was dating was something of a fag hag). I was getting eye fucked constantly by men. The eye contact was crazy. Most men never make eye contact in daily life. It was just a glimpse of what women must go through on a daily basis.
    I go through it every day. I live in gay-heavy neighborhood and the homos can't keep their eyes off of my sexy, sexy ass.

But seriously, for some strange reason, I always get hit on by dudes. No joke. Pretty much in every city and (shit, almost every country) I've been in, there were was some dude hitting on me. Why I once was hanging out with a gay friend of mine and a this stranger approached us and started hitting on me while completely ignoring my gay friend.

It's crazy I tells ya.

I suppose I am partially to blame... wearing tight clothes and acting queer and all.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    or you could just be gay. then you could love men as much as you do. of course that comes with other hardships.

being a girl don't know it's what I am, I don't know what it's like to be guy, I'm more interested in that. I guess I never really embraced my feminity I just always did what I liked whether it was a girl thing or a guy thing. I get made fun of by some (not many, some) because I like drinks such as rye and gingers, and prefer beer over a girly drink, and I hate vodka but love gin. Or the fact that one of my favorite meals is hot wings and an ice cold beer, and one of my friends is always telling me that's guy food! I'm like WTF? it's food it tastes good and food can not be sexist.
    Guy food = good food agreed then. ^_^b Nothing I like more than hot wings and watching a game and talking and drinking. I'm not the BIGGEST beer fan, but I do have my likes of certain flavors.. I just prefer something with a higher proof and I tend to steer away from carbonated beverages altogether.. I happen to enjoy whiskey, fond memories of when I first started drinking, but Rum is my favorite by all means.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I go through it every day. I live in gay-heavy neighborhood and the homos can't keep their eyes off of my sexy, sexy ass.

But seriously, for some strange reason, I always get hit on by dudes. No joke. Pretty much in every city and (shit, almost every country) I've been in, there were was some dude hitting on me. Why I once was hanging out with a gay friend of mine and a this stranger approached us and started hitting on me while completely ignoring my gay friend.

It's crazy I tells ya.

I suppose I am partially to blame... wearing tight clothes and acting queer and all.
    Perhaps it's partially due to you looking like this???

One of my favorite self portraits.

Hope its not too racy, lol

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Stop wearing ass-less chaps.

MBTI
    INTJ

Stop wearing ass-less chaps.
    It's my body, I can wear what I want on it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Perhaps it's partially due to you looking like this???

That's not really Edgar is it?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Men can have multiple orgasms, too.
    not as easily

plus, guys usually don't get as many free drinks when out as girls do
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

Seriously, though. I love to hear what it's like for women. It is shocking to hear most of this stuff. Makes me feel bad for flirting with the cashier at the grocery store, though.