User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    And other people don't like being attacked/judged by someone who doesn't know them well enough to make that judgement in the first place...
    Expressing my opinion of how some of your posts make me feel is not an attack. It may not be tactful, granted. Most of what I say is, at least in part, in jest.
    Believe me, if I attack you, you'll know you've been attacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Besides binary numbers, do we have any other lesbians and or (female) bis on the forum?

Apparently, I am considered bisexual because I can be and have been sexually turned on by females, yet I lack the ability to fall in love with them. I am significantly more heterosexual than homosexual, unfortunately.

I used to equate female masculinity with lesbianism but apparently that is not always the case, my ESTJ sister, for example, is uber-masculine and also uber-straight.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    You are imagining things. You can't sense an organ, you can only feel pain and the only reason for menstrual cramps/PMS is a nutritional/hormonal imbalance. No-one has to suffer them. I don't.
    I hate people perpetuating these myths that women have some kind of inherent disability and using it to justify discriminatory conduct.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are due to nutritional/hormonal imbalances even if it's in some small way.

btw, I get cramps, albeit inconsistently.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Is Binary Numbers a full-blown lesbian or bisexual?

I'm not a full-blown heterosexual because I haven't been blown at all.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Is Binary Numbers a full-blown lesbian or bisexual?
    I believe she is bisexual, if I recall correctly, and that she is currently in a relationship with a female.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

And what is it with ultra-liberal women? They are so freedom-oriented and yet still believe in monogamy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Besides binary numbers, do we have any other lesbians and or (female) bis on the forum?
    There was at least one more who was prominently lesbian but now that you seemed to miss it, I'm wondering if it was as public knowledge as I thought.

I guess I'll wait for her to post.

Apparently, I am considered bisexual because I can be and have been sexually turned on by females, yet I lack the ability to fall in love with them.
    So you will screw around with them but can't have a relationship with them?

I wonder what it's called when you can have a relationship with someone of the same sex but have no sexual attraction to them.

I used to equate female masculinity with lesbianism but apparently that is not always the case, my ESTJ sister, for example, is uber-masculine and also uber-straight.
    If you actually have any dealings with lesbian populations, you'll see it's just like with the guys: There are some lesbians who are butch and take a masculine role in the relationship, and there's others who are fem-fem and never would want to play a male role in the relationship at all.

And things in-between.

And yes, there's a lot of straight women who are still very female but who could kick a guy's ass. (ExTJ women in particular.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I believe she is bisexual, if I recall correctly, and that she is currently in a relationship with a female.
    If she's bi, that means she's probably extra hot! Although since she's an INTJ, she might not be. They're often not that attractive.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What happened two weeks ago?
    Someone told me a story about unexpectedly gushing blood from their mouth during a dental X-ray exam. As you can probably discern, Mempy's story beats the hell out of that one in terms of sheer embarrassment.

Apparently, I am considered bisexual because I can be and have been sexually turned on by females, yet I lack the ability to fall in love with them. I am significantly more heterosexual than homosexual, unfortunately.

Hmmm... I've known a few extremely "feminine" (if these are the terms being used) NF lesbians. I've also known a couple of the more "masculine" sort (though I still think they were F's). I was always under lesbian suspicion when I was younger because I had an androgynous look, was into "guy" things, and had some gay friends. They didn't realize that the reason I had gay friends was because they were the only ones that didn't judge me based on how well I fit into a gender norm. I'm actually very hetero, though I do find beautiful people of any gender to be attractive.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So you will screw around with them but can't have a relationship with them?
    Most of my relationships are with women, i.e. I have very few male friends.

I have been sexually attracted to plenty of women and have had sexual encounters with a few and full on sex with one.

I, have, however, never felt the butterflies for a girl, I am just biologically, and magnetically attracted to men, and when I fall for them, I fall for them hard.

I wonder what it's called when you can have a relationship with someone of the same sex but have no sexual attraction to them.
    I dunno, but I have certainly gone through spells during relationships with persons of the opposite sex whom I was, temporarily, not sexually attracted to.

If you actually have any dealings with lesbian populations, you'll see it's just like with the guys: There are some lesbians who are butch and take a masculine role in the relationship, and there's others who are fem-fem and never would want to play a male role in the relationship at all.

And things in-between.
    I know, and it always bewilders me how I am considered a femme amongst/within lesbian culture.

Attractive butch lesbians, wow, just wow.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles