User Tag List

First 253334353637 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, are you pretty androgynous? (I am, though I lean a little bit more towards being feminine).
    How are you defining androgynous?
    I don't look like a bloke, if that's what you mean. Pre-puberty people thought I was a boy but I think that was more behaviour/interests than anything else. Not much that's masculine about me now though, apart from my brain. Sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Bluemonday, how about feeling your uterus when you go to the OBGYN for your yearly test. You're not gonna tell me you dont feel it recoil at that.
    I don't go.
    You gross me out, constantly.
    Just sayin'.

For me, being a girl does involve monthly menstrual cramps, as well as an upset stomach.

Last night, I had an embarrassing accident. After my classes for the day were over, I went to the bathroom and removed my tampon. I didn't happen to have another one, so I just balled up some toilet paper and stuck it down in there. Well, then I went to the computer lab to start writing a paper. I must have been there for four, five or even six hours. (I did a fair amount of playing online, too.) And when I went to the bathroom after all that time, I realized that I hadn't situated the toilet paper correctly enough, meaning the blood had mostly missed the toilet paper and that I had bled clear through my panties and jeans. It was mortifying. So there I was, in the stall of the bathroom, assessing two separate blood stains on the crotch of my jeans. I tried patting them to unnoticeableness with a wet, balled up bunch of toilet paper. But it didn't have much effect, besides making my jeans wetter and colder. But the really mortifying thing was that I couldn't tell if people could see the stains or not; I didn't know how far up my ass they went. The mirror in the bathroom was too high for me to get any kind of look at my ass. I even walked as far away from the mirror as possible, until I was up against the wall, but I could still only see my top half. I then tried jumping up and down while looking over my shoulder, but unfortunately I couldn't remain suspended in the air long enough to see anything but a blur of my ass. In retrospect, I should have just taken them off and looked at them.

And the REALLY scary thing was going back to my seat, sitting down quickly so no one would see my ass, and then realizing that, if I had bled through my JEANS... oh god. No! The seat MUST have some kind of stain on it as well. There was no question in my mind. And sure enough, it did, lol.

Luckily, the seats were already a burgundy color, so it wasn't obvious what color my stain was; it could have been anything that stained the seat. At least, I hope that's what people think when they see it, lol.

That's my "Oh shit!" girl story. I've NEVER had that happen before, and hope I never do again.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I don't go.
    You gross me out, constantly.
    Just sayin'.
    Here it's expected for social health care. I may have more flexible boundaries when it comes to topics and attitudes, but your lack of tolerance towards others and your consequent abrasiveness is hard to digest for me, so I guess we 're even
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Please be fair with me. How should I know that?
    I asked simply bacause I don't want to keep it at the level of guessing.

OK you can't feel it and that's it.
    I love your questions btw. The beautiful thing about them is that they always seem obvious and superficial at first glace and therefore slightly annoying. But really, they actually cause people to deeply examine these superficial thoughts/feelings that we live with on a daily basis and never think to question. And the answers we come up with can sometimes be very startling and revealing about ourselves and to others.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Here it's expected for social health care. I may have more flexible boundaries when it comes to topics and attitudes, but your lack of tolerance towards others and your consequent abrasiveness is hard to digest for me, so I guess we 're even
    You post more tho'.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

You post more tho'.
    Nobody's forcing you to read it Besides, give it time. Right now it's like a new project for me. Before ya know it, I'll be off, focussing my attention on some other project
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    For me, being a girl does involve monthly menstrual cramps, as well as an upset stomach.

Last night, I had an embarrassing accident. After my classes for the day were over, I went to the bathroom and removed my tampon. I didn't happen to have another one, so I just balled up some toilet paper and stuck it down in there. Well, then I went to the computer lab to start writing a paper. I must have been there for four, five or even six hours. (I did a fair amount of playing online, too.) And when I went to the bathroom after all that time, I realized that I hadn't situated the toilet paper correctly enough, meaning the blood had mostly missed the toilet paper and that I had bled clear through my panties and jeans. It was mortifying. So there I was, in the stall of the bathroom, assessing two separate blood stains on the crotch of my jeans. I tried patting them to unnoticeableness with a wet, balled up bunch of toilet paper. But it didn't have much effect, besides making my jeans wetter and colder. But the really mortifying thing was that I couldn't tell if people could see the stains or not; I didn't know how far up my ass they went. The mirror in the bathroom was too high for me to get any kind of look at my ass. I even walked as far away from the mirror as possible, until I was up against the wall, but I could still only see my top half. I then tried jumping up and down while looking over my shoulder, but unfortunately I couldn't remain suspended in the air long enough to see anything but a blur of my ass. In retrospect, I should have just taken them off and looked at them.

And the REALLY scary thing was going back to my seat, sitting down quickly so no one would see my ass, and then realizing that, if I had bled through my JEANS... oh god. No! The seat MUST have some kind of stain on it as well. There was no question in my mind. And sure enough, it did, lol.

Luckily, the seats were already a burgundy color, so it wasn't obvious what color my stain was; it could have been anything that stained the seat. At least, I hope that's what people think when they see it, lol.

That's my "Oh shit!" girl story. I've NEVER had that happen before, and hope I never do again.
    Good lord! That's the most embarrassing thing I've heard in the last two weeks.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

How are you defining androgynous?
    I don't look like a bloke, if that's what you mean. Pre-puberty people thought I was a boy but I think that was more behaviour/interests than anything else. Not much that's masculine about me now though, apart from my brain. Sadly.
    Androgynous traits are those that either have no gender value, or have some aspects generally attributed to the opposite gender
    I was a mild tomboy as a child as well, still kinda am.

How do you think your brain is "masculine" if you don't believe in, or seem to believe in gender differences?

Also, what do you think of this?

Sex differences in humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Good lord! That's the most embarrassing thing I've heard in the last two weeks.

What happened two weeks ago?

...And Memp oh geez...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft