User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Pain is/can be disabling. Stop splitting hairs. You're still pissed because I called you weak. If anyone is bitter, it's you.

This must be one of those "rare" times.
    I think it's just communication here, BM: you only just clarified that you can't sense internal organs, before you just said organs.
    And secondly, I was initially thinking the same thing as CC--just because it's not consciously sensed does not mean that my brain is receiving information from my nervous system and adapting.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Fucking hell! This is the worst thread in the history of shit threads of our time!

No, I don't think they are lying - I think they are deficient, see my post.

Nutritional/hormonal deficiency which can and should be addressed. It's ridiculous to take the attitude that "I am a woman and therefore 1 week in every 4 I am going to feel like shit and there's nothing I can do about it. Also my judgement and decision-making abilities, mood and behavior will be that of a raving lunatic. But you have to forgive me 'cos that's how I'm made.".
    Whoa!!!

Darling, you are getting all extremist here!!!

:sad:

Did you experience adolescence, did you experience the vast hormonal and cognitive changes that occurred during this time?

Have you ever been pregnant?

Have you ever been peri or post-menopausal?

There exists, anatomical, biochemical differences between the sexes, and of course we are each individually unique so exceptions do occur.

But, do you honestly believe there are no inherent differences between the sexes?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Pain is/can be disabling. Stop splitting hairs. You're still pissed because I called you weak. If anyone is bitter, it's you.

This must be one of those "rare" times.
    I don't carry grudges from one thread to another. That's why I've said nice things to/about you since then. It's a good policy, I recommend you adopt it.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    CC talking about hormones
    As something to consider: my hormones in adolescence were a tiny blip on the radar that I probably honestly would say I didn't experience anything that tried to control my body or brain or emotions.

When I was 19, I was sick for a year and a half, and this really FUBARed my hormonal system (my hair started to fall out, my weight went really high and then bones-sticking-out low, I cried all the time and was very emotional...) It stabilized later, but this was the first time (at 19, not puberty) I felt hormones doing their work in a way that was really challenging for me emotionally or otherwise.

It's very possible BM just has a very stable hormonal system.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Whoa!!!

Darling, you are getting all extremist here!!!

Did you experience adolescence, did you experience the vast hormonal and cognitive changes that occurred during this time?

Have you ever been pregnant?

Have you ever been peri or post-menopausal?

There exists, anatomical, biochemical differences between the sexes, and of course we are each individually unique so exceptions do occur.

But, do you honestly believe there are no inherent differences between the sexes?
    It's a sore point. Pardon the pun.

In answer to your questions:
    No
    No
    No and
    None worth mentioning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Bluemonday, how about feeling your uterus when you go to the OBGYN for your yearly test. You're not gonna tell me you dont feel it recoil at that.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

This seems to be a recurring topic. I swear I've seen the discussion here before, and I am certain there was one on INTPc. Do people care that much about PMS?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    As something to consider: my hormones in adolescence were a tiny blip on the radar that I probably honestly would say I didn't experience anything that tried to control my body or brain or emotions.
    Wow, that is interesting. Adolescence was a hormonal ride from hell, for me, at least.

When I was 19, I was sick for a year and a half, and this really FUBARed my hormonal system (my hair started to fall out, my weight went really high and then bones-sticking-out low, I cried all the time and was very emotional...) It stabilized later, but this was the first time (at 19, not puberty) I felt hormones doing their work in a way that was really challenging for me emotionally or otherwise
    Wow, sorry about that, that sounds awful!!!

At least you survived through it, though, and I am guessing it made you a stronger/better person because of it. Suffering does/can have its benefits, imo.

In answer to your questions:
    No
    No
    No and
    None worth mentioning.
    Wow, you and I are in opposite camps.

If you don't mind my asking, are you pretty androgynous? (I am, though I lean a little bit more towards being feminine).
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It's a big part of being a girl..and the guys were daring enough to ask about it *grin*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Stirrups and speculum for the epic lose!!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles