User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    What a characteristically stupid question.

You may as well ask, 'how is it like to have a brain?"
    I'm sure you'll never have to worry on that account, though.
    Ok, the question is weird but why would it be stupid?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

What a characteristically stupid question.

You may as well ask, 'how is it like to have a brain?"
    I'm sure you'll never have to worry on that account, though.
    I don't think it's a stupid question--I can sense the organ in myself whenever I have menstrual cramps. Which is monthly. And not pleasant.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Ok, the question is weird but why would it be stupid?
    Can you sense any internal organs, other than when they give you pain? Why would a womb be any different? It's not magical, you know. It's just an empty sack.

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I don't think it's a stupid question--I can sense the organ in myself whenever I have menstrual cramps. Which is monthly. And not pleasant.
    You are imagining things. You can't sense an organ, you can only feel pain and the only reason for menstrual cramps/PMS is a nutritional/hormonal imbalance. No-one has to suffer them. I don't.
    I hate people perpetuating these myths that women have some kind of inherent disability and using it to justify discriminatory conduct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

You are imagining things. You can't sense an organ, you can only feel pain and the only reason for menstrual cramps/PMS is a nutritional/hormonal imbalance. No-one has to suffer them. I don't.
    I hate people perpetuating these myths that women have some kind of inherent disability and using it to justify discriminatory conduct.
    I don't hear anyone calling it a "disability" but you. You sound bitter over the fact that there are real biological differences between men and women, and that you can't make them go away with reason or enlightenment. The uterus was not invented by a bunch of old guys in a smoke-filled room to keep the ladies in line. Does it suck to be a woman sometimes because of these things? Yeah, I imagine it does. But it's not anything someone did to you.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Can you sense any internal organs, other than when they give you pain? Why would a womb be any different? It's not magical, you know. It's just an empty sack.
    Please be fair with me. How should I know that?
    I asked simply bacause I don't want to keep it at the level of guessing.

OK you can't feel it and that's it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I am physically fit (5'7" and 117 lbs), I eat very healthy and take vitamins, and I near-always get enough sleep. I don't drink caffeine. I've been to a doctor about it. Multiple times. Just because you've been able to experience things in a pleasant way, does not mean all of us do. Most of the females in my family, myself included, sometimes vomit. I also usually get enough of a fever that I should technically go to the emergency room, and regularly get chills.

Regardless if it's preventable or not, I've tried very hard and looked for professional help multiple times and I've not been successful. I'm not the only female like that.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I don't hear anyone calling it a "disability" but you.
    Ahem, may I draw your attention to the following:

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    I would have to add: whilst a large herd of small rhinos trample inside your abdomen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    How about: your ovaries are slowely roasted over an open fire?
    Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    There are no words to properly describe the horror of period pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    You sound bitter over the fact that there are real biological differences between men and women.
    I'm not bitter FM. Why should I be? You are talking out of your ass.
    I don't suffer, I'm seeking to provide a balanced viewpoint. It's not a big deal and people shouldn't go around saying/thinking it is.

AO asks REALLY STUPID questions. Stupid questions annoy me. As do stupid ill-conceived responses.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Regardless if it's preventable or not, I've tried very hard and looked for professional help multiple times and I've not been successful. I'm not the only female like that.
    Well, I'm sorry, that does suck. But you are the exception and not the rule.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

AO asks REALLY STUPID questions. Stupid questions annoy me. As do stupid ill-conceived responses.
    Not everyone shares your opinion on what is stupid, so although a question may not be relevant to you, it might still be to others.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Not everyone shares your opinion on what is stupid, so although a question may not be relevant to you, it might still be to others.
    Anyone with half a brain and a very basic knowledge of anatomy would think that question Stupid.