First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Indeed, I think all women are repressed lesbians.
    That's what all guys say who can't get a date.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISTx

I've presented that theory on this forum before, well rather just bisexual as opposed to full blown lesbian.

MBTI
    yupp

wahahahahahahaha I love men and their "theories"
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    Sheesh. Could you try taking a bigger shit on the male species...
    Don't be a douche.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    isfp

Wow. I haven't experienced many of the things other women here have complained about, though I think it sucks that you all have had to deal with so much awfulness. It could just be that many women here are highly intelligent, whereas I probably only qualify as being of average intelligence.

I actually like having periods (that's weird, I know!), but I could do without the menstrual pain. I don't mind being small and not all that physically strong, except when I'm walking to my car at night. My interests in life are mostly domestic, except for art. I suppose if I tried to sell my art, SOME men would assume that art produced by a woman was of lesser value, but I don't really know if that's the voice of the majority. My art isn't particularly "girly".

I enjoy looking feminine, and dressing in a typically feminine way. I do wish it wouldn't take me forever to find clothing in stores that looks good AND feels good, though. Men have an easier time shopping.

I enjoy getting doors opened for me and compliments paid to me as long as they're not obscene, and I love chivalrous men. I admit I totally encourage this by looking men in the eye and smiling at them, and I thank them and give them another big bright smile afterwards. I hope I'll still get called "adorable" at age 80 and will still have doors opened for me and compliments paid to me. I smile brightly at catcalls, too, though I never go over to actually talk to the guys or enocurage them further. Smile brightly, but keep on walking at a brisk pace. (Stalkers are creepy, though -- I can't say I enjoy having to worry about my safety.)

I suspect many men think I'm unthreatening to them because I don't exude a heavy sexual vibe, and I don't have a brilliant intellect, so they don't often think I'm going to upset their lives in either of those two ways. If I find myself in the presence of a dumb man or a man who's just interested in thinking of every woman he meets as a possible sexual conquest, I find some way of gracefully leaving and finding something else to do. Ick. They can just call me "antisocial" (other other adjectives) if they want to.

I admit I have a typically female job - I'm a children's librarian. Heh.

What I love most about being a woman? I love being able to cry whenever I feel like it, jump up and down and squeal for joy without being looked askance at, and hug anybody I feel like who enjoys being hugged. I love that I have an wear an incredible amount of options as far as what I can wear and still look well-dressed. I love pampering myself and being pampered. I love it that I get very little criticism for being emotionally expressive. I love it that people think it's "okay" for a woman to be sensitive and even moody, and I don't mind guys thinking women's moods are all related to PMS (what do they know? If they wanna be taken seriously, they should stick to subjects they know something about! Guys who are relentless criticizers of women's moods, whether they're hormonally related or not, eventually get thrown into the "dumb" category in my mind and after that I just avoid them.) *sigh* I imagine that I were a guy, I'd probably get a LOT of criticism for my personality, so I have to say, I wouldn't ever trade being a woman for being a man.

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Wow, I am sorry to hear that, men can be so utterly disappointing, idiotic and cruel.

Yeah, guys will never know what it feels like to be judged so frequently on their outward physical appearance.

After all, there is no such thing as a trophy husband.

:sad:
    Tell that to Ivana Trump

MBTI
    ENTP

The exception that proves the rule.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Guys, real winners, who feel the need to cat call at you, and when you walk past, ignoring them, they mutter, or yell something along the lines of, "Pfft, whatever you ugly bitch!"
    I have experienced that too. So stupid.

Oh and whoever said "we would like the Attention, even if it is Boob-Grabbing"...uh...no? Actually I will slap whoever does that. Just because that's not the Way to do it. You don't just "take" or "do".
    I also hate Guys who will talk to you and tell you every freaking Minute how sexy you look. Makes me think "Hellooooo, is that all you notice?", especially when being in Chat. Oh, or the Guys who will tell you "you are the Girl of their Dreams" after only 1 Min of talking, especially if they have seen your Pic. Gee...When Guys are that surficial, they turn me off. I step back, even if I really liked them before. That's like a Dealbreaker. Maybe some other Females can relate to that too.
    Nothing against them telling you, you are sweet or cute, but when they talk about your Appearance all the Time...
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Wow. I haven't experienced many of the things other women here have complained about, though I think it sucks that you all have had to deal with so much awfulness. It could just be that many women here are highly intelligent, whereas I probably only qualify as being of average intelligence.

I actually like having periods (that's weird, I know!), but I could do without the menstrual pain. I don't mind being small and not all that physically strong, except when I'm walking to my car at night. My interests in life are mostly domestic, except for art. I suppose if I tried to sell my art, SOME men would assume that art produced by a woman was of lesser value, but I don't really know if that's the voice of the majority. My art isn't particularly "girly".

I enjoy looking feminine, and dressing in a typically feminine way. I do wish it wouldn't take me forever to find clothing in stores that looks good AND feels good, though. Men have an easier time shopping.

I enjoy getting doors opened for me and compliments paid to me as long as they're not obscene, and I love chivalrous men. I admit I totally encourage this by looking men in the eye and smiling at them, and I thank them and give them another big bright smile afterwards. I hope I'll still get called "adorable" at age 80 and will still have doors opened for me and compliments paid to me. I smile brightly at catcalls, too, though I never go over to actually talk to the guys or enocurage them further. Smile brightly, but keep on walking at a brisk pace. (Stalkers are creepy, though -- I can't say I enjoy having to worry about my safety.)

I suspect many men think I'm unthreatening to them because I don't exude a heavy sexual vibe, and I don't have a brilliant intellect, so they don't often think I'm going to upset their lives in either of those two ways. If I find myself in the presence of a dumb man or a man who's just interested in thinking of every woman he meets as a possible sexual conquest, I find some way of gracefully leaving and finding something else to do. Ick. They can just call me "antisocial" (other other adjectives) if they want to.

What I love most about being a woman? I love being able to cry whenever I feel like it, jump up and down and squeal for joy without being looked askance at, and hug anybody I feel like who enjoys being hugged. I love that I have an wear an incredible amount of options as far as what I can wear and still look well-dressed. I love pampering myself and being pampered. I love it that I get very little criticism for being emotionally expressive. I love it that people think it's "okay" for a woman to be sensitive and even moody, and I don't mind guys thinking women's moods are all related to PMS (what do they know? If they wanna be taken seriously, they should stick to subjects they know something about! Guys who are relentless criticizers of women's moods, whether they're hormonally related or not, eventually get thrown into the "dumb" category in my mind and after that I just avoid them.) *sigh* I imagine that I were a guy, I'd probably get a LOT of criticism for my personality, so I have to say, I wouldn't ever trade being a woman for being a man.

Sarah
    ISFP
    You are waaayyy too happy to be posting on an internet forum.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

To say first.. I'm so sorry to hear that to the poster of the "Wow she's ugly" stuff. Fuck. That.. but at the same time, I'd SO much rather hear that than any cat-call. I can deal with people calling me ugly way better than I can some asshole trying to be all "wink-wink". One time I was driving my dad's truck (a/c broke so windows were down.. and it was raining too!! Lmao.) and I had a much older dude honk and try to yell something but the rain made me unable to hear. I thought he was trying to tell me my taillights were out or something.. so he FOLLOWS me ALL the way to my shop (back when I worked auto body repair) and I get out and go to see what he was trying to say.. AND HE TOLD ME HE THOGUHT I WAS CUTE AND WANTED TO KNOW MY AGE. I have a sorta baby face, so I told him 16 and he said "Oh.. My. Sorry young lady." and walked off and left. But creepy much?!! Like how do you respond to things like that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    So many insightful posts in this thread.

It really does suck to be judged on physical appearance so much. It's a responsibility to make yourself up. As a female, it's like your physical appearance is free for everyone to talk about.

I can't do something "domestic" and nice for someone else (especially of the opposite sex) without the side nagging feeling like I'm setting back the feminist movement- without calculating if it is reciprocated or "fair".

A major positive is more social freedom to show emotion. To form really deep one-on-one friendships.

Major negative: Being assertive and passionate automatically labels one "bitchy" and "angry" or "bitter". I got this a lot in high school.

On shallow notes: My boobs sometimes get in the way of sleeping on my stomach. But I do get more clothing choices. Pants when I want pants and skirts when I want skirts and shorts when I want shorts.
    My appearance is almost always that of a cross-dresser honestly. I favor cargo pants with at least four pockets since I decline to carry a purse (I'd lose it so fast, and usually do whenever I Do get around to carrying one) and large comfy t-shirts.. I wear boxers and tanks underneath so I can easily strip to cooler clothing safely, and I highly enjoy the baseball cap and sneakers.
    I never ever feel the urge to dress up for anyone. I like to dress up for nice things because I do infact like pretty clothing.. but only when the occasion is appropriate. I wear things because I like them, and I don't like anyone or anything dictate to me what I should or shouldn't wear. I've never faltered or been daunted by this pop culture thing, so if anything I am very proud to say that much of myself.
    I get a sort of weird funky high from being called a bitch because of my assertiveness. Like It's not so much an insult to de-rail me, so much as it keeps me on course.

The domestic thing I don't mind SHARING.. I like things orderly and tidy.. but expecting me to do anything out of the role of the woman would be a no-no.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I love my daughter.

She's ten, Asian, slight as a rail, only 70 pounds at the most (although she looks as light as a feather)... and has one of the loudest, deepest, most window-shattering belches I have ever heard.

Well, at least, I think it's funny when we are not in public.
    (Otherwise I have to say, "Please don't do that." Uggh. Social expectations.)
    I love your daughter too then. I wish WISH WIIISH I could belch loudly anytime I wanted. I have these weak little gurgles that sprout up, and I'm just unable to banchee them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    As a guy, I notice (and I don't this is true for all women-and probably not for the overall intelligent group on MBTI Central) that a lot of girls respond more to not-so-nice and jerky behavior than behavior of the contrary.
    I'm compelled to ask how many of those guys KEEP their women. We're attracted to the assteriveness and caveman-style of the man I believe.. but how often we STAY loving this is a different story. When we mature and grow up, we simply recognize that behavior and read it as "Oh yeah, been there before, they're assholes." and don't bother with it.. At least, that's been my experience and what I've seen. Yeah, we sorta like the whole bad-boy pose.. but we don't want to be treated like shit. In the search for the lust of one, we miss out on the other, and end up with a collapse eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    I've presented that theory on this forum before, well rather just bisexual as opposed to full blown lesbian.
    Or we could be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    Wow. I haven't experienced many of the things other women here have complained about

I actually like having periods (that's weird, I know!),
    I don't mind being small and not all that physically strong,
    My interests in life are mostly domestic, except for art.

I enjoy looking feminine, and dressing in a typically feminine way.

I enjoy getting doors opened for me and compliments paid to me as long as they're not obscene, and I love chivalrous men.

I smile brightly at catcalls, too, though I never go over to actually talk to the guys or enocurage them further. Smile brightly, but keep on walking at a brisk pace.

I suspect many men think I'm unthreatening to them because I don't exude a heavy sexual vibe, and I don't have a brilliant intellect, so they don't often think I'm going to upset their lives in either of those two ways.

I don't think you're at all dumb, average, or anything else you said for being that way. I admire it and it's endearing.. Truly, we need all types of women in the world to make it work.. If we were all CC esque I dunno what men would do.

You're a woman, and like the things women are known to typically like. I don't see any problem or inferiority in that. I don't know many woment that disdain chivalry. I don't expect my doors always opened, or things like that.. but giving up their silverware to give to me if I didn't get mine at a restaurant and asking for one for themselves, or when I'm dressed for an occasion to help me up stairs in my high heels or open my door for me or pull out my chair I would definitely appreciate. I'm dressed like a lady, I would like to be treated as one. I spend too much of my time as one of the guys as is

Sarah
    ISFP
    I just think this paragraph is also very well written, and I agree with every point placed here. We women do often look at the negatives first because... Srsly. What's there to complain about postive-wise? In all honesty, I don't think a majority of women, given the choice, would trade genders and like where they are.. We just want a bit of adjustments from the world around us Lol.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge