User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: Excerpts

ThatGirl

Default Excerpts

Everyones got them.

Those moments in your life, they may be defining they may be random, but for some reason you remember them. Just a moment.

What are excerpts do you remember for whatever reason?

MBTI
    INTP

The day I met ThatGirl online. when I searched her profile I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. It was even better talking to her!
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

ThatGirl

Ill start, I remember walking home from the bus stop and one of the guys wanted to throw punches with me. I thought to myself "this is it, time to see what your made of." He threw down his backpack and I threw down mine as tough as I could, stupid backpack!

just then my mom came driving around the corner. She pulls over and yells out the window "DONT YOU HURT MY BABY!" At which point I simply reached over and pulled up my back pack. I walked to the car and said, "thanks a lot mom, guess I wont be cool again this year" in a half sarcastic voice.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    The day I met ThatGirl online. when I searched her profile I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. It was even better talking to her!
    Liar, lol

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Liar, lol
    Yea, Im not gonna lie it was the bewbs you had in your avatar. They made whatever you said sound sooo much better.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I ran into one of my good friends on campus and we got to chatting and decided to go back to the joural office to chat some more (we hadn't seen each other all summer and had a lot of catching up to do). Neither of us were completely sober (it was later in the day on a party weekend) and we were walking down the hallway with our arms around each others waists from the back. Outside of the office door I ran into one of my professors who never really liked me and I distinctly remember getting this look from her that said "SLUT"
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

ThatGirl

yeah but come on you probably had it comming

I remember the first time I told a joke, because i was seven years old.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I remember the day my grandmother's neighbour's son taught me how to fire a paintball rifle. He told me to aim at the transformer box and pull the trigger. I did, and I hit it pretty close to dead center with a nice, satisfying thunk and splat. Decided then that guns were kind of cool, but very scary when in my hands.

Still... I need to go have a paintball war with friends some day.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INTP

I was telling jokes basically since I was born. I know because I got into shit loads of trouble for it.

I actually remember when I was like 5 I made a joke about someones dad commiting suicide when somebody referenced jumping off a bridge or being hit by a truck, I was like sort of like "whoever'"s dad.

I remember my mom telling me that I triumphantly stated around the same age that I referred to me and the principle as homies since I was in there so often.

MBTI
    infp

Mine's a two part story. I'm not sure if it's self depricating or purely vain... but it's an excerpt from my time as a young guy with no concept of human sexuality and a blatent lack of observational skills.

First is a couple of years ago when I was 14 or 15. I was hanging out with some friends and a couple of girls they knew who I had just met. One of them, who was a year older, from another school, and fairly attractive, was blatently hitting on me from all over the place -but I was too dumb to even notice at the time. She was complimenting me in many ways, including SPECIFICALLY how my facial structure/hair colour/eyes/skin colour all supposedly compliment eachother (like who says that? What. The. Fuck.), and then making as many excuses as possible to be with me/sit beside me/hug me/ect. She also complimented me on my personality and humour, specifically how I was like the best of both worlds between my witty, nerdy friend and my chiseled athletic friend. She did everything but rape me and I had no idea she was coming on!! As you may have assumed, I didn't go for it because I had no idea it was there. I was sexually oblivious, and a timid, shy kid.

Part two happened a couple of months ago. I was walking in the neighborhood mall with one of my friends who was there that fateless night and we heard "Hello *insert friend's name here*!" from behind us. My friend (who still knows her) turned around, saw her waving and smiling as she walked by, and said hello back to her. I said to my friend "thats *insert her name here*, isn't it?". He said, yep, and after he confirmed that she had in fact come on to me in all the ways I earlier described, I was instantly like " " in my mind. How did I let that happen?! My soul became filled with regret over missed opportunities. It's like if someone gave you a winning lottery ticket and you used it as toilet paper, only to realize what it was after you flushed it down. She had incredible brown hair and a nice body, too, just like that night so long ago.

To this day my memory of these events sticks out like a sore thumb. Never again!
    Last edited by GZA; 11-03-2008 at 07:05 PM.