User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    intp

*hifive* I don't even mind letting it take over because it's pure joy.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I love to dance. You feel the music and you can't help it, it makes you move. For me, it's always either an emotional or sexual expression.

And, oddly enough, I actually prefer guys who can't or don't dance.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    I love to dance. You feel the music and you can't help it, it makes you move. For me, it's always either an emotional or sexual expression.

And, oddly enough, I actually prefer guys who can't or don't dance.
    Me too. Weird huh?
    Prancing dudes are fun to prance with, but they aren't typically the types for liking liking.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

If I feel a song, I will surely be moving to it, whether I be in my car, my bedroom, or a club.

I think there is something fluid, rich and sensual about dancing, your body connects with the earth yet your "soul" is set free.

Ugh, excuse the sappiness of this post, I am an NF, so I have a proper excuse!
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    Me too. Weird huh?
    Prancing dudes are fun to prance with, but they aren't the types for liking liking.
    Heh I don't mind if a guy dances sometimes, I might even ask him to dance with me occasionally (if he will agree), but for some reason, I really like it when they are bad at it. lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Why so many women like this activity?
    Uh... some women just enjoy wiggling like maniacs. It makes them high. It gets rid of excess energy. It expresses joy. It's a way to be a part of the music without playing an instrument.

I think women tend to be more comfortable dancing than men because of that American cultural thing where men aren't allowed to be expressive unless they're gay.

Oh, and let's not forget the women (and men) who dance to attract mates or shed excess sexual energy. These are often the "grinders," the people who have sex in public with their clothes on.

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    If I feel a song, I will surely be moving to it, whether I be in my car, my bedroom, or a club.

I think there is something fluid, rich and sensual about dancing, your body connects with the earth yet your "soul" is set free.

Ugh, excuse the sappiness of this post, I am an NF, so I have a proper excuse!
    Hahahaha you crack me up.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Heh I don't mind if a guy dances sometimes, I might even ask him to dance with me occasionally (if he will agree), but for some reason, I really like it when they are bad at it. lol
    Precisely. I think you've described it better. If for nothing else than my entertainment. Plus, people who don't mind looking ridiculous for fun are
    hoarding time and space

ThatGirl

When I was younger I took a lot of dance classes. There was something about when the music is on and everything else just dissapears into movement, all emotion, all thought, all feeling, all human, all real, all released in motion until the music stopped. Everything in the world would come swirling back in. I never forgot that feeling.

Taken from the why should someone have sex thread.

Its an outlet

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ Ooooo that's good!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles