User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    My answer to the original question is: because I love the feeling, lol, and the movement. I like to dance only by myself so no pair dancing for me. With good songs, dancing is like going to this flow with a good feelings. I really cannot explain it.
    Snap. Dancing is unbelievably freeing, dancing in pairs isn't, at least not for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dancing when I go out clubbing, plus I'm really good at it.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    They also like it when you drive fast around curves, thus endangering her and others.
    hahaha. the best 1 i heard today. lol

+1000 for you brother.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I love dancing alone for the freedom that has been mentionned already. But dancing in pairs is...wow. At least if you have a partner who knows what they're doing. I was in a dancing school when I met my first boyfriend and he had been dancing for 8 years, was confident to lead and god was he hot when he danced. There's a synergy, a bonding that happens when you're so in sync with each other and the music.

The best dance pairs are lovers or brothers and sisters in competition. And the reason for it is that you are so in tune with each other, know each other so well, that you need just 1 tiny push or grip to know what the other will do next and are therefore perfectly capable of following their lead. And that's a freeing experience as well as a powerful way of bonding.

Also..it is said that what a man can do on a dancefloor, aka horizontally, is transferrable to the vertical position. That might have something to do with it...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hmmm....love to dance, but only when I'm comfortable, the music's good, and it's not somewhere that's a meat market. It helps if I had one or two drinks too.
    I love men who can dance too, there is some thing quite divine about dancing with a man who moves with you.
    Amargith, Your last sentence is so true....
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I love dancing alone for the freedom that has been mentionned already. But dancing in pairs is...wow. At least if you have a partner who knows what they're doing. I was in a dancing school when I met my first boyfriend and he had been dancing for 8 years, was confident to lead and god was he hot when he danced. There's a synergy, a bonding that happens when you're so in sync with each other and the music.

The best dance pairs are lovers or brothers and sisters in competition. And the reason for it is that you are so in tune with each other, know each other so well, that you need just 1 tiny push or grip to know what the other will do next and are therefore perfectly capable of following their lead. And that's a freeing experience as well as a powerful way of bonding.

Also..it is said that what a man can do on a dancefloor, aka horizontally, is transferrable to the vertical position. That might have something to do with it...
    Well unfortunately I've only ever known one man who could move well enough on the dance floor to not mess with my groove lol and of course then it was great, if a bit steamy .

Most of the time though, they think just bump and grind is enough. , without understanding any of the finer nuances to the dance.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INxJ

I am female, and I don't know why. I enjoy watching though. Voyeur, yes.

MBTI
    ISFJ

It's all about sexual innuendo in the end.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Socionics
    SLI

Well, I'm a male that enjoys dancing, but it's pretty casual. Uh, mostly solo, and I usually just think of the most ridiculously stupid thing to do and then do it. I also enjoy making fun of crappy music if it's being played, and, in general, people in the vicinity. Preferably, though, the music isn't crappy.

Uh, I style most of my dancing after Colin Mochrie.
    YouTube - WLIIA - Scene to Rap (Just a Caucasian)

Why do chicks dig it? For them it's probably more of a ho thing.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think humans in general have always liked syncing up movement with sound. And on top of that, other things got added to it. Like sexuality, courtship, expression, connections, talent...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I used to go to the clubs and dance all the time, but then I started getting too old for the clubs, and now I hardly dance at all.

It was all about getting your emotions lost in the music, and just moving however it made you feel like moving. After a while, it woudl be almost like your feet were driving the tempo, rather than the other way around. I sometimes miss flailing around on the dance floor like a dork.
    INFJ
    4w5