MBTI is a limited, but good theory. It can be used for limited communication. But.. is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!
- You try to type each person you meet, and THEN try to get to know the person.
- You associate certain behaviours to specific types.
- You ever thought "OMG!!! He's an S, he is NOT supposed to be creative!" <-- and the opposite of that statement.
- You think that because you are a certain "type" you cannot ever learn whatever skill.
- You believe that given the parents type, the type of the children can be predicted.
- Let's say you are an XNXX and looking for the first YNYY (X and Y being opposite letters) to be your romantic partner. Same goes for "sensors".
- You don't try to learn skills associated with the opposite of each of your letter. You insist it is not possible.
- You blame shit in your life on your MBTI, and are satisfied by doing so.
- You are an N and hate on S'es, and vice versa - instead of learning to deal with the people in the context.
- You spend too much time on this site (and you are not researching something specific about MBTI).
Please check all options that apply to you, and one of my playboy playmates will take care of you shortly.
Admins, this thread may do more good in one of the "Temperament, Type, and Psychology"-sections.