User Tag List

First 45678 Last

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    >.o I still agree with Evan on Crow-style..
    I don't want Crow style. I'm too original for that.

I want SWORD STYLE!!!!!!

I just have to figure out what that is...........

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Hexis and I were lumberjacks one time.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

ByMySword

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Have you ever read the Chronicles of the Jerusalem Man? Cos if so, you've got the look.
    No, but I'm intrigued.

Tell me more!!!!!

MBTI
    INTP

Ooooo, lumberjack should carry an electric guitar. When someone asks, you say "It's my axe".
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
    Ooooo, lumberjack should carry an electric guitar. When someone asks, you say "It's my axe".
    Ha! YES!

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm going as fancy nancy. That nancy, she's so fancy.
    Rain makes applesauce

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by littledarling View Post
    I'm going as fancy nancy. That nancy, she's so fancy.
    Hahahaha! If you just made that up, it's much cooler than if something such as "fancy nancy" actually exists.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Hahahaha! If you just made that up, it's much cooler than if something such as "fancy nancy" actually exists.
    You're right. I wish I did make it up. But someone else beat me to it and now their making millions. At least.
    Rain makes applesauce

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    No, but I'm intrigued.

Tell me more!!!!!
    The Jerusalem Man is Jon Shannow, a Gunslinger in a post apocalpytic earth that has reached a "wild west" stage of development. He's searching endlessly for the mythical lost city of Jerusalem, following an ancient forgotten religion (christianity). He gets tied up in various earth changing events, works as a loner, and is a classic flawed hero, the old tired gunslinger who wishes someone was fast enough to shoot him down, who hates killing but who's past won't leave him alone.

I enjoyed them, they are a series of 3 by David Gemmell.

MBTI
    INFP

Great costumes! This thread is fun.

ByMySword - it's perfect. Yes, keep working on the makeup. Must be some sites around for helping out with the ghoulish look.

My husband and I have been dressing for Halloween forever. When the kids were little we dressed to take them around. We usually dress to answer the door and then go out to a party or two later.

They have fun every year going through the attic and finding our sixties and seventies clothes for their costumes. And I've got some good stuff from the fifties of my mom's.

Unfortunately I have trouble posting pix on the threads but when I tried the other night a Halloween photo of us showed up at my profile. Zombie and vampire.

This year I'm going as a devil and he, soverymuch in keeping with his self-image, will be an angel. We tried the stuff on tonight and had to give it a trial run at the neighbors. Lots of giggles.

He's a good-sized guy, former football player, and he looks absolutely hilarious with his (real feather!) wings and a curly blond wig, long flowing white satin gown and halo. I even "made" him a pair of golden sandals.

I'm still working on the most secure way to fix my tail on! Don't you think someone is going to give it a tug?

And I can't wait until the little rascals who've been ringing my doorbell after school and running away show up for their "treat!" Gonna get them bad boyz.

One year my IXTP son rigged up two horrible life-sized zombies on the front porch and talked with a walkie talkie and nearly caused heart failure for a couple of kids.

The next year none of the little ones would come to the porch. Finally one little girl told the others that they were only stuffed and bravely led the way. Son, who was this time lurking inside of one of the "dummies," caused some serious damage when he stood up.

After that, there were a pretty quiet couple of Halloweens.

Except for the "big kids" who come much later. We always treat them. I think they're fun. Usually they have something clever to say when we open the door.

Play, Uber, play! 'sgood for you. Auntie Anja says.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer