User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

olorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

..no matter how many times I take this, this is always my result Probably the most consistent result of any online test I take
    I got that result once a long time ago.

These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    oh nooz!
    Yeah thanks for pointing that part out.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine.
    I prefer this part.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The Sonnet. Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD) Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you.

Your Opposite: Random Brutal Sex Master
    Always avoid: The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The False Messiah (DBLM), The Hornivore (RBSM), The Last Man on Earth (RBSD)
    Consider: The Loverboy (RGLM)
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Something about a Dirty Secret.

But not as nice as this:

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Genghis Khunt
    Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)
    Hey, whatever - way to choose an appropriate username! :

Well this is not area of my competence of skill but I did it just for the sake of curiosity by choosing answers that seems more likely to be correct for me.

I am The Billy goat

The Billy Goat-Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer (DBSD) Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.

You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

You're perfectly capable of a long-haul relationship, but, right now, dating someone primarily means having a consistent, available, preferably not-too-chatty, hookup. You're a careful, methodical person, and you work hard at making things work. It's just that the type of woman most likely to find your strengths endearing is also the most likely type to find your shortcomings heartbreaking.

Your exact male opposite:
    The Loverboy

Random Gentle Love Master
    Always avoid: The Nymph (DBSD), The Sonnet (DGLD), The Wild Rose (RBLD)

Consider: The Playstation (RGSM)

Many parts sound just like me and some parts don't.
    This sounds like that I am dangerous for ENFPs.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    it seems like half the girls on here are my opposite

... there need to be more RBSMs here!
    For what it's worth, we are the few, the proud, the Brutally Sexxay wemons!
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    For what it's worth, we are the few, the proud, the brutally sexxay wemon!

Now let's go whip some men and make them like it!

“Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Yay, that makes three total for the thread so far. I think we're now ahead of the Genghis Khunts!
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Yay, that makes three total for the thread so far. I think we're now ahead of the Genghis Khunts!
    I thought there's only 1 Gengis Khunt: whatever. I'm a Nymph, a cousin from the Brutally Sexxay line.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

^^There is (I think), but until recently there was also only one wild rose (me). I measured against them because they were similarly underrepresented in the thread.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness