User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    Finally! As the last man on earth, I apparently need to consider you.

*I am also accepting applications from the Nymph.
    I'm already waiting for the Playboy, but if you don't mind about threesomes...

Did anybody try to deduce which would be the correlation between the result and types? They're 16 results with four variables, so... Maybe Brutal/Gentle for Thinking/Feeling?
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

deliberate/random, brutal/gentle, sex/love , dreamer/master
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

I was talking about the results and MBTI types.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    deliberate/random
    J/P?

brutal/gentle
    E/I?

sex/love
    T/F?

dreamer/master
    N/S?

Probably not, I'd be an INFJ. hah

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm glad that people seem to be pleased with my biatchdom....

... though I admit- Genghis Khunt IS possibly the best name of all!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    isfj

The Sudden Departure
    Random Brutal Love Master (RBLM)
    The Sudden Departure

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call. You are The Sudden Departure.

You've been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you're a really fantastic girl who doesn't really know what she wants, and you've broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you're there, either boredom or the old "grass is greener" syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you're not the classic "love 'em and leave 'em" type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you're theoretically looking to settle down, you don't settle long on one person. "Serial monogamist" is probably something you hear a lot. "Emotionally loose" is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn't really make much difference. Of course, it's not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

Your exact female opposite:

The Intern- Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer

Always avoid: The Backrubber (DGSD), The Gentleman (DGLM)

Consider: The Vapor Trail (RBLM), someone just like you
    ... i have broken many hearts...
    just throw it against the wall and see what sticks.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

apparently i'm the pool boy . i'm not THAT shallow am i? boy next door sounds better.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)
    The Peach

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

Your exact female opposite:

The Nymph
    The Nymph

Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer

Always avoid: The False Messiah (DBLM)

Consider: The Loverboy (RGLM), The Playboy (RGSM), The Boy Next Door (RGLD)

that test was weird...haha

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Beat View Post
    J/P?

E/I?

T/F?

N/S?

Probably not, I'd be an INFJ. hah
    No that looks nice but I dont think either, it would work. I think you cant draw a relation between the Dating Persona Test and MBTI. At least you cant find tangible facts that are not based on assumptions or statistics.

You could for example make the assumption, an Ti primary is prone to get the brutal tag. That is an assumption and moreso the thing is the Dating Persona Test is meant to be flexible.

If you for example enter a higher number in the field with "people you have kissed" you are going to get the "Master - Tag" in the end. That means, someone who is older in age, has a higher chance to get the Master tag. Therefore the test is meant to be somewhat flexible and your results can change with age or experience, while your MBTI is more or less a constant.

That would be one of the main reasons, I would not compare the two tests.

What I dislike about the Dating Persona test are its descriptions. I like the idea that's behind it, for example the breakdown in Love and Sex types. I came to understand that Sex types aint primary types that want to have a lot of it. But they are types who define their relationships much through their sexual life with their partner. A sex type for example is more prone to miss something in a relationship, if the sexlife isnt that good, while a Love type sees other qualities in the relationship.

That of course is not finite. A Love type can have a greater sexlife than a sextype and sees it equally important. But to him it could be a more private thing, he is not willing to show to others or to live in the public. He could be more private about those things.

That's all just assumptions though.

My INFJ girlfriend for example scored "The Sudden Departure - Random Brutal Love Master" and there is a distinct flow of sensation in the air, when we both are together in public. At least we do make the other girls at the table envious .

-------

I once liked the idea behind the Dating Persona Test and this test can be seen to be as something that brought me to MBTI in the end.

But nowadays I think, you really should interprete the test as being fun. Nearly all of the results are to narrowing and dont grasp ones full potential of personality and besides most results leave no room for development.

I think from that point of view, it's really just fun
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)
    The Boy Next Door

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.