User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustHer View Post
    The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

The female equivalent of a man child.... :/
    Yeah, but yours sounds better than our description. And your picture is better too. Bias!

figsfiggyfigs

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

I'm apparently the Priss :P
    Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You’re highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You’d take brutal honesty over superficiality any time—your friends always know where they stand with you. You’re completely unfake. Don’t tell me that’s not a word. You’re also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you’re pregnant. LOL. Though you’re inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it’s not as one of mass destruction. You’re choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you’re really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

hmmm. sounds accurate. esp since my I and E are not strong enough separately. .

I'd love to know how they figure the Priss and the Manchild are supposed to go together.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Yeah, but yours sounds better than our description. And your picture is better too. Bias!
    What are you talking about? You get to have a wicked cool moustache and you get to wear shorts!

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by abra View Post
    The Last Man on Earth Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)
    The Last Man on Earth

FACT: The apocalypse has come. All are dead. You never should’ve asked her out.

Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end—and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have—than sleep with you.

We’ve learned the following: you don’t think things through. You’re haphazard. You’re dangerous. You’re somewhat inexperienced. It’s totally obvious that you’re a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.

There’s a small, but negligible, chance we’re wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. There’s nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.
    Sounds right

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I'd love to know how they figure the Priss and the Manchild are supposed to go together.
    like estjs and intps? i don't know. i'm just shooting in the dark here

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    like estjs and intps? i don't know. i'm just shooting in the dark here
    HAR HAR!

Maybe Prisseseses' are masochists? Gluttons for punishment? You know what. I don't have a good comeback.

Funny... He even looks like me

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You’re carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it’s not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You’re a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you’re not scoring enough—which you aren’t—you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

(eh... I have been getting lazy, I guess )

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

The Hornivore
    Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

Don’t ever marry, you’re The Hornivore. Roaming, sexual, subhuman.

The Hornivores (you) are some of the most screwed up and naughty beings in the Universe. And their numbers are growing, mostly due to skipped or misused contraception. You care not. There’s one thing you want, one sole need.

Half manly, half bestial, you act on instinct, and animal charisma smoothes the way. It’s unlikely you’re driven by much other than your own selfish, orgasmic requirements. Your appearance and personality have evolved for the hunt. Ass beckons, you oblige.

For the record, you can happily bang all personality types, however your match percentages might be low with the kinder, more sensible people of the world, purely because they all wish to avoid you. Good luck to them.

“One day, the villagers came with torches to the house. In the smoldering ashes, stray dogs looked for cooked flesh.’

So if I let the pubic hair growing on my heart get longer, do I become you?