User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I took this test a while ago and got the Pool Boy,
    This description screams horny "Fi-dominant" person.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

The back-rubber

The Backrubber
    Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer (DGSD)

Lusty but indirect. Kind, but also using friendship as a means to sex. Oh, that feels gooood. You are The Backrubber.

We call you "The Backrubber" because you straddle that fine line between coming on to someone and just treating her nicely. Backrubs are just one example; you'd meet for coffee, or talk about books/movies, or even argue a little bit, all the while mostly preferring to screw.

Your indirect approach is not some evil trickery, but rather a result of your open mind. You'd enjoy either love or sex, but the latter definitely doesn't require the former. While you are responsible and ambitious, you absolutely DON'T have uptight views on relationships. So ultimately, you just enjoy a woman, and let things take their course. If she wants you, great. If not, that's fine too.

Though you're not thinking too much about Love at this point in your life, odds are, when the time comes, you'll be very happy settling down. Your ideal mate is gentle and horny, just like you.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

Window Shopper
    Last edited by disregard; 10-28-2008 at 05:15 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships—as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

Always avoid: The Bachelor (DGSM)

Consider: The Vapor Trail (RBLM)
    Last edited by Orangey; 10-28-2008 at 09:41 PM.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP

Wow. Can't say this is making me feel very good about myself. Was that the point?

The Last Man on Earth
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)
    The Last Man on Earth

FACT: The apocalypse has come. All are dead. You never should've asked her out.

Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end—and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have—than sleep with you.

We've learned the following: you don't think things through. You're haphazard. You're dangerous. You're somewhat inexperienced. It's totally obvious that you're a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.

There's a small, but negligible, chance we're wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. There's nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.

Always avoid: The Sonnet (DGLD)

Consider: Half-Cocked (RBSD), The Nymph (DBSD)

Your exact male opposite:
    The Gentleman

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BryNTP View Post
    Wow. Can't say this is making me feel very good about myself. Was that the point?
    I guess so. I have send this test to likely 10000 people and I always needed to apologize, if the result was yours.

But your result is easy to get. If you say "all of them" two times and bring some more humour into the test it smashes you back in the face

Must have been a kinda pervert author who wrote this
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD) Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

Consider: The Gentleman (DGLM), The Loverboy (RGLM), The Boy Next Door (RGLD)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
    The Priss

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

Always avoid: The Playboy (RGSM), The Loverboy (RGLM)

Consider: The Manchild (RBLD)

--------

Just a sidenote, I would never, EVER consider the manchild. It should be on the "always avoid" list. It's sad that they have no other type match suggestions.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Firelie View Post
    The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
    The Priss

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

Always avoid: The Playboy (RGSM), The Loverboy (RGLM)

Consider: The Manchild (RBLD)

I got this one too, and oh my god I almost died laughing at the Manchild and Last Man on Earth pics...the LME just looks like "woah man..." HAHHAHAHAHAH
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO