User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Half-Cocked Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)
    Half-Cocked

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.

There’s a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There’s also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you’re completely together, the next you’re a howling gale of hormones and opinions.

Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it’s likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.

You will find the right person. In the short term, he’s someone virile who won’t sweat your imperfections. In the long term, he will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.

i've gotten the nurse before too, so i guess i'm in the middle on the brutal/gentle scale

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.
    INFP

i think this is pretty effin accurate to be honest. lol
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

pretty accurate

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.
    Oh yeah?

I may have to call the next future ex-mrs. Malcom 'Battleaxe'

pool boy. will retake later tonight, then ruminate and decide if it fits me. I find the descriptions hilarious. Also, the site tells the Pool Boy to consider the Battleaxe. That fits. But the Battleaxe page says avoid the Pool Boy

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You’re carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it’s not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You’re a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you’re not scoring enough—which you aren’t—you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

took it again, after being happily settled with the man for over a year... got

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you’re surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don’t get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you’re becoming more selective about long-term love. It’s getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who’s in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

oh no! I'm softening up in my happy and well treated state!!! :horor:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISTP

Slow Dancer (Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer).

(looks at avatar)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I took this years ago (2004?) and got DGLD. Again in '07, RGLM.

Do we want to go there? xGLx? Something about Gentle Lover sounds surprisingly dirty.

Has anyone noticed a correlation with personality typing? Sky is BLUE's hypothesis seems plausible to me at least as a guide, but I haven't paid enough attention to notice any trend in the results here.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

The female equivalent of a man child.... :/

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

EDIT: I picked Cerebral, Inquisitive, Independent. Also says I should consider The Sudden Departure, and am considered by The Priss