User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

There was a time, I even typed people in okcupid terms. Then came Carl Jung with his Archetypes and then came MBTI.

I am wondering if I am better off today

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H05q1J2w3U"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Apparently I'm out to make a few guys fall in love with me and then make them bleed...

Reverse emo?
    Clearly that's what your knife is for.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

They have more results now. I took it years ago and always either got The Priss (Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer ) or The Sonnet (Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer), both of which suited me depending on my mood.

More recently I got The Window Shopper(Random Gentle Love Dreamer) , which was only semi-accurate.

This result is okay....it basically just says I am picky. It emphasizes the harsh side a bit too much. I'm a little more romantic than that.

----------

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because youíre the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You donít seem to take yourself too seriously, and thatís refreshing. You arenít uptight; you donít over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isnít a top priorityóa true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you havenít had a lot of bona-fide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. Youíre very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. Youíre out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

I got the boy next door...

It seems to fit me.

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. Youíre looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but itís sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If youíve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, youíre often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. Youíre the typical ďnice guy:Ē without just a touch of cockiness, youíre doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

As an actual OKC member (hell, for longer than I've been a member here) I've swayed back and forth between the slow dancer and the back rubber.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Go for slow dancer, anything that has rubber in its name sucks

MBTI
    GONE

I take it you are more into PVC, Mr. Entropie?

(Where's CeeCee, where's CeeCee? She'll totally get that! )

It seems ManChild correlates a bit to T? Or maybe it correlates more to youth... And slow dance/back rubbers to IXFX?
    ‚ÄúIf you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.‚ÄĚ ‚Äē Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ‚Äē Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

I take it you are more into PVC, Mr. Entropie?

(Where's CeeCee, where's CeeCee? She'll totally get that! )

It seems ManChild correlates a bit to T? Or maybe it correlates more to youth... And slow dance/back rubbers to IXFX?
    haha carbon alloys ftw .

I personally think the test sucks bigtime. There are more types that actually sound really bad than good or do portray an image of a person noone really wants for himself.

I dont know why its nevertheless become so popular, maybe the plastic thing as in inflincting self-pain is a thing you guys from the states do like after all

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'm The Priss (DBLD) .

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. Youíre highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. Youíd take brutal honesty over superficiality any timeóyour friends always know where they stand with you. Youíre completely unfake. Donít tell me thatís not a word. Youíre also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that youíre pregnant. LOL. Though youíre inclined to use sex as weapon, at least itís not as one of mass destruction. Youíre choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what youíre really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

Hah, and I like the description for the male version of my type. XD

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

Youíre looking for love, but youíll always maintain your independence. Youíre prepared for a real commitment, but itís also likely that youíre ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

In a relationship, youíre usually the emotional leader. With your friends, youíre a little bit more part of the pack. Youíre well-liked but youíre not the uninhibited type, so the spotlightís often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.