User Tag List

First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

The Last Man on Earth Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)
    The Last Man on Earth

FACT: The apocalypse has come. All are dead. You never shouldíve asked her out.

Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an endóand therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures haveóthan sleep with you.

Weíve learned the following: you donít think things through. Youíre haphazard. Youíre dangerous. Youíre somewhat inexperienced. Itís totally obvious that youíre a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.

Thereís a small, but negligible, chance weíre wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. Thereís nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The Slow Dancer (DGLD)

*shrug*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

The Sonnet
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. Theyíre conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but thatís okay, because youíre very choosy with your affections anyway. Youíd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. Youíre already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, thereís no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
    Probably an INFP! Accurate.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Kinda surprised.

Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSD)

Friendly and eager. Sexy in white. You are The Nurse.

Like your male counterpart, The Poolboy, youíre a fun and goofy, but giving, friend. You believe that life and love should be taken with a grain of salt. Weíll bet you smile a lot, which people find contagious.

If only they knew the reason...the fact is, you spend WAY more time fantasizing than the average girl. While your friends lean desperately towards love, youíre chemically biased towards anti-love: sex. Youíd never date someone you didnít find immediately kissable.

To maximize satisfaction, you should find someone carefree and sexual, just like you. Avoid Brutal types at all costs. A final bit of advice: experience doesnít matter. You didnít qualify as a Master, and your perfect match need not either.
    Type: INFP Enneagram: 4
    Fi>Si>Ne>Te>Fe>Se>Ti>Ni

°cataplum!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

The Mixed Messenger

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

Youíre looking for love, but youíll always maintain your independence. Youíre prepared for a real commitment, but itís also likely that youíre ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

In a relationship, youíre usually the emotional leader. With your friends, youíre a little bit more part of the pack. Youíre well-liked but youíre not the uninhibited type, so the spotlightís often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. Theyíre conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but thatís okay, because youíre very choosy with your affections anyway. Youíd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. Youíre already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, thereís no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    How antisocial of me
    It just means INTJ.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    It just means INTJ.
    I am disappoint in you to not have scored The Dirty Little Secret
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I am disappoint in you to not have scored The Dirty Little Secret
    Oh, but according to this test I'm everyone's dream girl. SO much more fun!

Edit: I just checked what Dirty Little Secret is...apparently the difference between ENFJ and ESFJ.
    I'm frightened.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Apparently I'm out to make a few guys fall in love with me and then make them bleed...

Reverse emo?