User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

The Bachelor (DGSM) that would make me: ESFJ

I tried to get the result Genghis Cunt, but it says you need to be female for it .
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.

Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic—and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you’re passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.

But we’d like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You’ve had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don’t really have it together.

It’s up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you’ve heard our advice. If you stay ...

EDIT: I picked Cerebral, Inquisitive, Independent. Also says I should consider The Sudden Departure, and am considered by The Priss

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Weird.

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you’re the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don’t seem to take yourself too seriously, and that’s refreshing. You aren’t uptight; you don’t over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn’t a top priority—a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven’t had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You’re very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You’re out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.
    OkCupid.com: The Dating Persona Test - Online Dating Test

What words did everyone use? Usually I can't pick like that but for some reason I didn't have much problem.

Creative, smart, inquisitive.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

The Sonnet

Yeah, not surprised by that type of result.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I tried to get the result Genghis Cunt, but it says you need to be female for it .

That's what I usually score!

This time I got the Sudden Departure...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTX
    Enneagram
    5w6?

OkCupid.com: The Dating Persona Test - Online Dating Test

Your results are in! adielk, you are...

The Manchild Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)
    The Manchild

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.

Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic—and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you’re passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.

But we’d like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You’ve had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don’t really have it together.

It’s up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you’ve heard our advice. If you stay ...

Riva

The Backrubber

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Half-Cocked
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.

There’s a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There’s also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you’re completely together, the next you’re a howling gale of hormones and opinions.

Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it’s likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.

You will find the right person. In the short term, he’s someone virile who won’t sweat your imperfections. In the long term, he will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.

That would make me ISTP? Awesome!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I got manchild. I used creative, friendly and adventurous.

How antisocial of me

The Mixed Messenger Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You’re looking for love, but you’ll always maintain your independence. You’re prepared for a real commitment, but it’s also likely that you’re ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

In a relationship, you’re usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you’re a little bit more part of the pack. You’re well-liked but you’re not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight’s often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.