User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSM) - The Playstation

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You’re a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It’s therefore highly likely that you’re attractive, and you’re certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don’t get attached too easily, and, to wit, you’re not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That’s a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you’re open to anything, you’re keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won’t be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don’t need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can’t think of anything about you we’d change. Keep on fucking, partner.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Slow Dancer Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
    The Slow Dancer

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you’re a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There’s also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you’re not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it’s HIGHLY likely they’re just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    GONE

Default Your OkCupid Dating Persona Test!!!

Okay, maybe there's another thread on this (and if there is I will mod-ifully merge the threads) but I am curious!

1) What's your OkCupid Dating Persona? (And your MBT type?)
    2) What are some correlations you'd expect between MBT and these test results (c'mon OkCupid has over 1m members, this test isn't just silly, it has a big pool of data!)
    3) Anything surprise you?

Test is here

To bring it back to this forum and typology, just wondered what MBT types correlated to which of those types, if any. And really - I'm just curious!

And I hate to play into stereotypes, and I do not even necessarily agree, but I come out as "The Nurse" 70% of the time and "The Window Shopper" 30% of the time, mostly because I used to test as Window Shopper (love) and now more as The Nurse (sex). I like to think my understandings of "love" vs "sex" are too complex and sophisticated to be captured accurately in this test.

My friend who also tested as ENFP is the "PlayStation". My INTP friend came out as "The Peach" or the "Maid of Honor". I don't agree with her results, I mean, c'mon she is an icey stand offish INTP (lololol) and they are surprising, but she does have a pattern of ltr's soooo

Again, "one correlation, as much as I hate to buy into MBT stereotypes," is that "EXFPs" will match up often as either Nurses/Playstations. And IXFP and EXFP will often be typed as Poolboys and EXFPs and ESXPs as Playboys or the ManChild. Actually, I think younger EP men in general will match up as ManChild often. IXFP is the quintessential "Boy Next Door". Bah.

*note* I know, I know, I know. I brought in a "social networking site" and really a ginormous online dating site into our forum for discussion on typology. I am sooooo raising the standards around here. You are welcome.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

ENTP, got the nurse, too

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I score as the Slow Dancer.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Phantonym

Correlation with MBTI, I'm thinking it might be like this:

Master=E
    Dreamer=I

Sex=S
    Love=N

Gentle=F
    Brutal=T

Deliberate=J
    Random=P

Yeah, or maybe not.

I've taken this test three times. I've gotten The Sonnet twice and this time I got The Priss.

Ok, I have no further ideas at the moment in response to the OP. I'd have to think about it some more.

INTJ, and I got "The Boy Next Door". I generally agree with what it has to say about me except that I think disinterest can explain what they seem to call unmasculine behavior.

Your results are in! You are...

The Boy Next Door Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)
    The Boy Next Door

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You’re looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it’s sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you’ve had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you’re often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You’re the typical “nice guy:” without just a touch of cockiness, you’re doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering back rubs to kids and what not.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Correlation with MBTI, I'm thinking it might be like this:

Deliberate=J
    Random=P

Sex=S
    Love=N

Gentle=F
    Brutal=T

Master=E
    Dreamer=I

I've taken this test three times. I've gotten The Sonnet twice and this time I got The Priss.

Ok, I have no further ideas at the moment in response to the OP. I'd have to think about it some more.

ENFP, I've taken this test more than once and I always get The Maid of Honor Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM) ...ENFJ according to your theory.

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a “perfect catch”—and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You’re careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

We’ve deduced you’re fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You’re just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.

MBTI
    INTP

The Boy Next Door, I do remember there being a thread about this awhile back.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The Priss