User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)
    Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.

Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic--and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you're passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.

But we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You've had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don't really have it together.

It's up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you've heard our advice.If you stay ...

Your exact male opposite:
    The Bachelor
    Deliberate Gentle Sex Master

Always avoid: The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM)

Consider: The Sudden Departure (RBLM)
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

I didn't like my result so I won't post it, lol.
    I don't get how it is related to personality how many people you have slept with and stuff.
    Okay, I was the manchild.

Oh, let me analyse.

random or deliberate? random.
    brutal or gentle? gentle. but not TOO gentle.
    love or sex? both.
    master or dreamer? dreamer.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

The Slow Dancer

Don't tell anyone, or I'll lose all my street cred.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Fuck! I hate this test. All of the types are very disgusting. I want spontaneous sex and love. I am a nice person and not brutal in any way, just not well coordinated. What type is this?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by hommefatal View Post
    Fuck! I hate this test. All of the types are very disgusting. I want spontaneous sex and love. I am a nice person and not brutal in any way, just not well coordinated. What type is this?
    Genghis Cunt !

Ya the types were pretty rude for me too. I think there are some insiders in it, we cant grasp due to cultural difference.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ

The Last Man on Earth Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSD)

FACT: The apocalypse has come. All are dead. You never should’ve asked her out.

Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end—and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have—than sleep with you.

We’ve learned the following: you don’t think things through. You’re haphazard. You’re dangerous. You’re somewhat inexperienced. It’s totally obvious that you’re a horny bugger, as well. Everybody knows that and steers clear.

To top things off, when you do find your way into a relationship, you tend to be a dick somewhere down the line and fuck it all up.

There’s a small, but negligible, chance we’re wrong. In any case, your friends find your shit hilarious. There’s nothing cooler than a dude reducing himself to human rubble.
    wails from the crypt.

Phantonym

The Sonnet

http://cdn.okcimg.com/graphics/persons/DGLDf.gif

Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They’re conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that’s okay, because you’re very choosy with your affections anyway. You’d absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You’re already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there’s no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.
    Last edited by Phantonym; 06-30-2009 at 04:43 AM.

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

That's actually in the description?
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post

That's actually in the description?
    Yes it is. Weird, huh?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)
    The Window Shopper

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You’re a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it’s likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You’ve had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there’ll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you’re especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who’ll love you back with equal fire, and someone you’ve grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you’re drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance