User Tag List

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dating Persona Test

Senior Member Array IrishStallion819's Avatar

Yep, I got Sloooooooow Dancer but Not suprising.. But I know someone will appreciate it eventually..

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
    The Slow Dancer

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Always avoid: The Battleaxe (DBLM)

Consider: The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Sonnet (DGLD)
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar

The Stiletto
    Deliberate Brutal Sex Master (DBSM)

Edgy. Physical. Devastating. You are The Stiletto, of all types, the most likely to be a dominatrix and the least likely to apologize.

Sex is your object, and you have a LOT of it. Doubtless, you've figured out how easy it is for a dominant, assertive woman to have as many and whichever partners as she chooses. You're in control, you know what you want, and you get it, right there. It's highly likely you have a nice body, and it's even more likely we're getting all turned on right now writing this.

You're generally careful with your actions and words, but your test answers indicate you've hurt some people, drawn some blood. This means one of two things. Either you're calculating, and pain is just part of your game plan, or hurting the occasional guy is just the unfortunate, but natural, byproduct of your liberated sexual existence.

Our tendency is to believe the latter: you're willing to engage men on a basic sexual level, and clearly they're attracted to you. It's understandable that a few might get overly attached, and sometimes harshness is the only way for you to escape: you've got to cut your way out. After all, it's not emotional bondage you're looking for right now.
    Lol apparantly I should hook up with a bachelor or the 5 night stand, call me.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

4dw sx/so
    IEx None

LOL, no surprise there:

The Window Shopper

Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD) Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

Your exact female opposite:
    The Stiletto

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master
    Always avoid: The Hornivore (RBSM)

Consider: The Gentleman (DGLM), The Loverboy (RGLM), The Boy Next Door (RGLD)

Senior Member Array Just another ISTJ's Avatar

I took this test a while back and was classified as a *gasp* slow dancer.

9w1 sx/so

just me and sanveane got the peach??...we must be special...haha...i'm just kidding.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member Array The Third Rider's Avatar

The Poolboy
    Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSD)
    The Poolboy

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You're carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it's not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You're a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you're not scoring enough--which you aren't--you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

Your exact male opposite:

The False Messiah

Deliberate Brutal Love Master

Always avoid: The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM), The Playstation (RGSM)

Consider: The Battleaxe (DBLM), The Nurse (RGSD)
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    dammit... NOBODY else is Ghengis Khunt yet
    Neither Half-Cocked. Yay for uniqueness.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

3w2 so

still noone scored "The Bachelor" ? You have two years left than I will have my master
    Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

4 w5

Ha! That was a funny test!
    The Sonnet....
    Says to look for the loverboy. Cute
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

my user title is too shor Array polikujm's Avatar

This test is cool. It actually somewhat matches with MBTI types.

Deliberate/Random = J/P
    Dreamer/Master could = I/E
    Dreamer/Master could also = N/S (depending on what you mean by master)
    Brutal/Gentle = T/F

Sex/Love is a ?
    could be talking T/F though somehow I doubt it
    None other make sense