User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I tested as the Slow Dancer.

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)
    The Slow Dancer

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Always avoid: The Battleaxe (DBLM)

Consider: The Maid of Honor (DGLM), The Sonnet (DGLD)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

In the past, I've been The Wild Rose and The Priss, but now I am...
    The Nurse
    Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSD)

Friendly and eager. Sexy in white. You are The Nurse.

Like your male counterpart, The Poolboy, you're a fun and goofy, but giving, friend. You believe that life and love should be taken with a grain of salt. We'll bet you smile a lot, which people find contagious.

If only they knew the reason...the fact is, you spend WAY more time fantasizing than the average girl. While your friends lean desperately towards love, you're chemically biased towards anti-love: sex. You'd never date someone you didn't find immediately kissable.

To maximize satisfaction, you should find someone carefree and sexual, just like you. Avoid Brutal types at all costs. A final bit of advice: experience doesn't matter. You didn't qualify as a Master, and your perfect match need not either.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Wow, dude in the front page picture of the test is totally going for a grope.

Did it again cause I'm procrastinating. I've scored as The Window Shopper (RGLD) before, this time I got The Wild Rose (RBLD). Consistent results indicate I'm a random dreamy lover who sometimes hits sometimes doesn't.

Colourful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

deleted

The Mixed Messenger
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)
    The Mixed Messenger

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You're looking for love, but you'll always maintain your independence. You're prepared for a real commitment, but it's also likely that you're ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

In a relationship, you're usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you're a little bit more part of the pack. You're well-liked but you're not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight's often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

Consider: The Priss (DBLD)

The Priss, hmm? I know a few prisses.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

The Maid of Honor
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

The Battleaxe
    Deliberate Brutal Love Master (DBLM)

Sharp. Hardened. Dominating. The Battleaxe sweeps all before her, smiting and what not.

You've had a number of serious relationships, so you obviously have many attractive qualities. You're well experienced in dealing with other people's weirdnesses, and it's likely you're good in bed by now, too. Also, like the drunken housewife chucking Heinekens at her no-good husband, you've got a lot of energy.

People can tell you're sophisticated, and so you find yourself the object of infatuations quite often. But it's how you handle yourself in your relationships that gets you the 'brutal' tag. Controlling? Imperious? Overbearing? Yes, please.

Remarkably, you don't mind the same from your men. You've experience enough to take whatever you dish out. Overall, you're a very good person and a capable lover, and when the time comes you'll make a fine divorcee.

Your exact female opposite: The Nurse (Random Gentle Sex Dreamer)
    Always avoid: The Poolboy (RGSD)
    Consider: The False Messiah (DBLM), someone just like you.
    Why in Hell should I consider the false Messiah, tho? He is not sincere; I hate that. Tho, from the rest description he sounds like a DW type. So I wasn't too off I guess.
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Why in Hell should I consider the false Messiah, tho? He is not sincere; I hate that. Tho, from the rest description he sounds like a DW type. So I wasn't too off I guess.
    The odd thing is that your four letters is the exact same as the false messiah. The priss is the same four letters as mine, but when I went to the priss page, it told her to consider someone else than mine!

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    The odd thing is that your four letters is the exact same as the false messiah. The priss is the same four letters as mine, but when I went to the priss page, it told her to consider someone else than mine!
    The test makers are just messing with people so that everyone will receive unrequited love.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    The test makers are just messing with people so that everyone will receive unrequited love.
    I looked at every female type. None of them said to consider mine

Heh. I'm not desperate, I actually like my type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

The Window Shopper
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

i've gotten the peach before too.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.