User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: INTPc

MBTI
    INFP

Default INTPc

So what's it like over there these days? For those of you that are very familiar with INTPc as it is currently, how would you compare it with MBTIc? Traffic, content, members, etc?

I am very curious about what has become of it since the inception of this forum.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't really post much there anymore, if I posted there much at all. Sometimes I go back over there and read threads, but there's just something about it that's a bit less interesting. I also get irritated reading threads there faster than I do here. I'm not quite sure why. Maybe it's because I'm so used to the variations of type here. It just feels like I couldn't possibly be included on that forum. Before, it seemed possible, because there were more non-NTs then. But now there are so few, that it's like...those cliched men's lodges...and going there is like walking into one of those when you aren't one of the members.

I still see a lot of the same people that I recall from earlier in the year. I know a good handful of them also post here. They are all pretty much the same, in a good way. Some of them are even cooler than before. Some new faces. Seems like I see the same topics over and over again. However, I have seen some really good ones.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Way less traffic than MBTIc it seems.
    I pop over here when it's slow.

This place seems interesting but the amount of content happening at once is overwhelming, I have to pick and choose threads just because of the sheer volume.

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm just getting started over at INTPc; thus far it doesn't seem as interesting, but maybe it'll grow on me.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, it's too slow. But I'm not sure it was much more lively back when I frequented it.

I really enjoyed INTPc for a couple years, maybe listening to what other INTPs think got old, but it's great for INTP validation.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah, it's too slow. But I'm not sure it was much more lively back when I frequented it.

I really enjoyed INTPc for a couple years, maybe listening to what other INTPs think got old, but it's great for INTP validation.
    You are aware that your sentences ARE very HUUUUGE, in manners of being very HUUUUUUUUGE ?!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

INTPc had about 800k pageviews and 71k unique visitors within the last 30 days.
    MBTIc had about 1.5 million pageviews and 78k unique visitors within the last 30 days.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Hmm, well they probably don't really care too much, last time I was there they were doing the Second Great Non-INTP purge.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I don't think it was ever what it was intended to be, which was a problem. When I was a regular there, about 25% of the top posters weren't INTP, which conflicted with the INTP sensibilities there. Some (like myself) absolutely despised the "Oh dear, INTPs are silly" coming from some INTJs, and others despised the "happy go-lucky NFs."

The balance of MBTI Central combined with the intent to be an "All-Type" board makes it a much more comfortable place.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Happy-go-lucky NFs huh?

That glove fits the hand, I guess.

I never even knew about intpc until i read this thread, but i'm not encouraged to go there by the posts i've read thus far. :P

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"