User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    I voted for not telling myself a 16-year-old cousin was murdered by a drunk teen holding a knife and raging. I think knowing info like that and trying to stop it is messed up, because if no one believes you and it happens anyway, imagine the guilt.
    I feel guilty anyway. But that is kind of selfish. You're right. Hypothetically, I shouldn't say a thing.

It's easy to see how unwise it would be to warn myself about 9/11 (and the resulting wars) or a tsunami or other things on a global scale. But it's so tempting when it's on such an individual scale.

Faced with the real opportunity, however, I'm not sure which choice I would make.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    It's easy to see how unwise it would be to warn myself about 9/11 (and the resulting wars) or a tsunami or other things on a global scale. But it's so tempting when it's on such an individual scale.
    I dreamt I was a time traveller, and had a fun time trying to figure out how I was going to prove I was from the future, then warn the gov't about everything I could. I thought it was really great. Stupid "waking up."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I dreamt I was a time traveller, and had a fun time trying to figure out how I was going to prove I was from the future, then warn the gov't about everything I could. I thought it was really great. Stupid "waking up."
    You should brush up on your 5th dimensional bodies if you want to time travel.

Everyone knows that.

ByMySword

Dear Sword,

Don't get too caught up in being the good guy. Its ok to be bad. Fornication and cursing are not sins. Don't let your parents structure your life for you. In 8th grade, you're going to make out with this chick in a church. Go ahead and tap that shit. Don't quit football in 8th grade, either. You can always buy the seasons of Dragonball Z later. Read Neil Strauss's The Game as early as possible. It will change your life.

Other than that, just make sure to kick ass.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    Dear Sword,

Don't get too caught up in being the good guy. Its ok to be bad. Fornication and cursing are not sins. Don't let your parents structure your life for you. In 8th grade, you're going to make out with this chick in a church. Go ahead and tap that shit. Don't quit football in 8th grade, either. You can always buy the seasons of Dragonball Z later. Read Neil Strauss's The Game as early as possible. It will change your life.

Other than that, just make sure to kick ass.
    ROFL! That's awesome. And it can also be applied to my nine year old self, cept if I didn't watch DBZ on t.v. I REFUSE to buy them. 20+ bucks for 40 episodes of some barechested dude with spikey hair charging up? No thank you.

13 year old Sid, wake up!

I am you from ten years in the future. Listen carefully.

Don't fail 9th grade. Don't be too full of yourself. Don't let a single mother fucker take advantage of you. Always unleash the fury. Get a job, you might as well get used to it now and earn some extra cash for yourself. Spend wisely. Buy your name as a domain name, you'll need it later and it will be taken already. Don't worry about being short. For the next year or two, all the girls your age will be almost a foot taller than you, but don't worry, they all think you're awesome anyway and you'll soon grow to a respectable 5'10''. (Maybe taller if you eat healthier and exercise.) Keep up with your health and take care of your teeth. You can't just replace them. Keep them in good shape, go to the dentist and doctor a lot.

You can have any girl you want. Don't do foolish things to be popular. Everybody will like you anyway. Just be yourself.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ThatGirl

Dear Thatgirl,

Run

the end doesnt always justify the means.

And use wrinkle cream, Now! from now.

Take care of my ass and brain.

Sincerely,
    Me,......you,.......us?

no, your not here..... or are you? Im there, so neith you nor I are here, except that we are there wich used to be here except that here is that i used to be there where i was there i am here but there, but Im only there in theory and your only here in thought. trippy

yeah dude, we cool

*Also winning lotto numbers and a lits of hot realstate*

MBTI
    INFP

Dear disregard,

Don't make fun of your best friend's flat chest.

She's going to have huge tits one day.

Yours truly.~

Dear Me,
    um..how's it going? I forget...

For me the past is memory and the future fantasy. Now is what matters.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Can we make it 15 years in the past?
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."