cross your legs!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

hi me!

yeah this is a letter from you, you just fucked with spacetime, how great is that?

so anyway, just fyi, the future turns out pretty awesome. you get a tattoo and get published before age 25. go to your first instinct college, it'll be the best experience ever.

make more trouble and be mischievous more often, because the penalties will get worse as you get older. it'll be easier if you let loose now instead of in high school. actually just cut it out in high school, you'll get to do it in college again. and davis really was a bitch, prank her a good one. also save all your lunch money that you don't use to buy lunch anyway and invest in it some kind of computer company instead of those powdered sugar donuts. yes you're bi and it'll probably go easier on you if you just tell mom and dad now so you don't have to worry about it later.

when they offer if you want your adderall prescription to extend through college, just say yes. same with the mac.

and mom knows about your hiding place under the mattress. the one in the wall is safer.

oh, and stick with learning arabic.

love ya!
    xoxo

ps the numbers to the 2015 2 million $ lotto are ######. you won't need the money till then, just stay in school and take out some loans.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Thanks for fucking it up, Idris.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hey, design some social networking sites with profiles and a potential internal fan pages and groups or games. And a thing where people can write little 150 or less quips and place them on the internet, automatically linking them to friend's accounts. People will eat that shit up.

PS, since you won't be able to tell yourself, here are a few people whom have admitted there were totally into you in high school who were pretty cool.

Dani- Grade 10
    Stephanie- Grade 11
    Erin- Grade 11, 2nd semester
    Emily- Grade 12, 1st semester (watch out, she becomes insanely religious in college)
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

If you are reading this message then you are a giant faggot.

P.s. You suck.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

MBTI
    ENFP

Two things:

First, CALM DOWN. Life isn't THAT big of a deal and most things aren't worth getting so worked up over. Problems are a part of life and they come and go just like illnesses. Over-reacting and bawling your eyes out will not fix the situation. People around you, including yourself, are making this out to be a much bigger deal than it actually is.

Second, don't be so scared to take risks. If you want something, have more confidence to go out and get it. Also, you don't have to put all your life's energy on your one main focus...on getting straight to your goal. You're missing a lot of experiences along the way. It won't hurt you to try something new every now and then just to get a taste of it. You'll actually be really glad you did...and may be surprised to find that it ends up leading you to your goal in a surprising way. Don't limit the routes you take in life.

These are the generals. Then I would go into all the specifics of my life and, well, try to change my entire future. I wonder if I would listen to myself. I mean, it's ME talking to ME, but it's a future (now present) me that wouldn't be the present (now past) me, and therefore isn't the same me...and I might not listen to my own wisdom. Omg.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

youre pretty fricking weird and will remain that way. you will achieve greatly in some ventures and fail in others but regardless continue doing what you want and keep staying true to yourself. in the following years you will lose things, hopes, and people close to you, and you will also make gain, regardless of the situation dont take any of it for granted. everything is going to be fine and anything that gives you troubles know its only temporary. worrying will be a waste of your time and you can achieve so much more than being afraid, hopeless, and apathetic. and stop trying to fit in. let yourself stray from the pack, and whoever chooses to walk along with you on your journey through life you make effing sure you dont leave them.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

facettes de la petite mor Words of Ivory's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Dear Michael,

Don't date.

From,
    - Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Life calls out the meaning of pure jubilance,
    if you'll only take the time to hear it."
    ~ Words of Ivory ~

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Dear Austin,

Well, uh, you're 8 years old. I'm not really sure I could give you any practical advice right now. Oh well. Don't listen to shit music!

From,
    Yourself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Dear self,

First of all, do your schoolwork. I know that it is tedious and boring as Hell, but it's just how the system works and there is nothing you can do to change it right now. I know you don't want to hear that and you'll probably say something like, "Well I'll change it some day!" but some day is a long way away.

Secondly, beat the daylights out of that arrogant prick that continues to mock our family and cultural heritage. Not a single jury will convict you. EVERYONE knows that he has it coming.

Third, invest in Hansen's Natural. They're a soft drink corporation near Chicago and the returns around 2006 are going to look really good. I know that you're twelve, but see if they'll let a minor invest.

Finally, invent a time machine and have it done in around ten years so that after you follow these instructions we don't cause a paradox.

Signed,

You
    Forgive my typos. Sometimes my fingers get ahead of my brain.