User Tag List

First 152324252627 Last

Phantonym

Dear me,

run, run, RUN...while you still can. Nothing matters but yourself, so get out and make things happen.

I know you won't because you'll delete this letter in a few seconds, rolling your eyes. Ten years later you'll be getting "I told you so!" ringing in your ears.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Dear hilo,

Do what you really want. No, really.

hilo
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

"Dear Sire,

You are going to be so AWESOME!

Sincerely,
    The already AWESOME you"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Dear Roxanne (nearing age 9),

Stop eating all that fried food. Yes yes, It tastes amazing but it's bad for you.

Also, stop being so sarcastic. It's not going to work in your favor.

You're going to meet the best friend you'll ever have this fall. He'll move to the east coast in 2005 :[

You're going to end up friends with Nicole. I know you think she's spoiled and you'll continue to think this for many more years.
    In 2009, you'll realize that out of everyone in your clique, she's the only one who won't think you're a bitch for being so sarcastic.

You're going to go through a lot of indecision when it comes to your future career path. I'll stop you here.
    Don't change your mind so many times in high school, because by the end of high school you'll end up wanting to be a lawyer again anyways.

Besides your sarcasm, your apathy is one of the reasons you don't bond with other girls your age.

Also, in two years Brandon is going to lose your Pokemon Silver game (you'll receive the game for Christmas this year).
    DON'T LET HIM!

On April 10th, 2001, Bobby Fisher's dad is going to kill his entire family. So you should try to get know him, because he's a really nice kid and
    he's a great artist. His dad will end up on FBI's most wanted, but they still haven't found him as of March 2010.

In 5th grade the Diamond Backs will win the World Series. You should make some bets, because no one would bet in their favor.
    I mean, I don't even know what happened to them after that... they suck now.

In fifth grade you'll get your first B.
    Don't cry.

Sorry for the intensity, I know you can handle it.
    Stay sharp

future you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

Phantonym

Dear Me,

Happy new life! It might be better than the one this message came from before some freaky-and-inevitable-time-traveling-paradox changed everything. Or it might be worse, so you're basically screwed. Have fun.

XOXO

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Dear 5 year old me,

Your starting elementary now, you should be proud, you are one step closer to achieving your dream.
    I know you have aliergies so make sure you cover your mouth, carry tissues around with you and put a little vaseline on your nose. Plus, for god sakes dont wipe your nose on sleaves or sneeze on anyone...

In elementary you will experience rough times ahead, dont worry, things will improve later on in 4th to 5th grade.In middle school, things will also get rough for you, but if you can see beyond what is there and try to strive for joyfulness , things will be alright. Never give up, always get up when something or someone knocks you down, because when you achieve all the things you ever wanted in life: a family your ideal career, a nice home, all the obstacles in your past will not matter to you, its the thought that you have made it through that will matter.

From your future self...
    P.S. if you bring your gameboy advance to school in the first grade never let anyone put it in your bag for you, keep close watch on your things...and have fun.
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

I'd list as many lotto numbers as I could get my hands on for the past 10 years, as well as stock quotes, sports results, and anything at all that could make me money. I'd give myself advice on making friends and getting laid, tell myself to check out economics, tell myself to FFS stop eating seconds, and any other piece of advice I could think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

I'd tell myself to not do what got me my felony, finish high school, and go to college as long as you can, and never touch marijuana until your at least 30 (because it definitely made me not care about school or anything except just being lazy), and i would also probably send the lotto numbers because I'm a greedy person also lol and I'm not afraid to say it and if any of you wouldn't do the same i bet you just care about what people think of you too much.
    Let The Revolution Begin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

I feel sorry for your parents !

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

- Study Psychology at uni
    - Lift weights
    - Do not drink alcohol
    - Do not go to the homes of girls you fancy if you are drunker than everyone else there
    - Go with Karin NOT Karen on the fateful night
    - Going to UCD could be the best decision you are yet to make