Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Dear me,

#%@$ing WRITE DOWN YOUR PASSWORDS.

No love, me
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Dear me,

Go ahead and suck a tail pipe some time in the next 5 years, because adulthood sucks.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dear me,

she is NOT 18.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I would of course tell myself what stock to buy and exactly when to sell for maximum profit.
    I'd make some serious fortune...

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Dear Me,

Eat lots and lots of iodine, take magnesium and zinc, buy a water filter, avoid processed sugar and eat healthy food...no, no and NO...healthy food doesn't include KFC, MacDonalds and Pizza Hut. Nor does buying processed french fries, microwave food and ice cream. Take it from me, you'll feel much better eating your vegetables and fruit, drinking clear liquid.

Non of this bottles oh rum and coke business. Maybe you thought pouring coffee over your pepsi max was fking hilarious as it fizzed up like a mustache. Or that ordering 5 pizzas in one go was teh cool, and that eating bacon, pork and ham was part of a completely separate kind of food group too...hello pig parasites when undercooked. And just maybe you thought it was funny adding extra sugar to soda, or eating a whole tub of ice cream in one sitting.

Stay in Brisbane O_kay. You'll spare yourself a lot of health problems, and do visit an alternative health person and treat your thyroids and adrenals. Throw away your anti depressants and anti anxiety meds, you know if they haven't helped you the last ten years, do you think the doctors know whats up, does it make logical sense that none of that it worked. And just think these meds had fluoride in them too to help in fighting depression too...not like heavy use of fluoride isn't a thyroid suppressant. But hay, don't listen to me. Get fatter, see if I care.

And you know if you can create a social circle that doesn't include any of your high school friends in Perth then surely you can do the same in Brisbane. What about all your friends at the community center, the youth hall, and the alternative hall. However did you manage to stay over there for almost three years without taking a single photo or a friend. Pay attention to that guys words of wisdom, family businesses are traps, stay away at all costs. Start foruming sooner and please stop fluffing around on computer games too. Join a gym and start exercising, what's the point of getting a exercise bike without using it, that's what friends are for, you know motivation. And learn to be friendlier, more comfortable with the ladies, it'll make you happier. Oh and for goodness sakes finish that university degree too, you know the one that you could have changed anytime into something that interested you instead of going with the flow and doing something that your family suggested.

And if there is any other tips I can give you its this.

[youtube="xfq_A8nXMsQ"]Everybody's Free to Wear Sunscreen[/youtube]

MBTI
    INTJ

Dear me,

your reaction to this letter is disappointing!
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

dear me,

stop worrying about nothing. it's ok to just be you. you're not going to die of embarrassment. don't judge people so easily. also, go easier on yourself. look into the mirror, make a face and laugh at yourself... ok, run along now, kid, and enjoy your youth! :P

figsfiggyfigs

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Love yourself. You're perfect exactly the way you are. Your husband loves you and you're the only one he wants. You're beautiful, special, creative, and you have value. Now, go write your novel...it's gonna be published once it's finished! Mwah luna~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Dear me 10 years previous,

It's amazing how much you will discover that you were right about just about everything! Also, it's fine to ask so many questions. The truth is, they didn't appreciate the fact that you were always on to them, but it was usually all about them, now wasn't it?

There will be some crazy times ahead of you, but don't dispair. I am always going to be here to guide you. Take as many walks in the woods as you can, and one day, you will discover how it feels to walk along the ocean. That job? Meh, after a couple of years, you'll regret every saying how great it was, so keep quiet, k? Adda girl.

p.s. everything is going to be ok, because I remember that was always your biggest worry...

love me, 10 years later. xx