User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default what advice would you give to your younger self?

Last edited by Bellflower; 02-22-2010 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Thread merged
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Leave the cage sooner, and don't try to win the approval of disapproving people.
    (...The world outside is not as scary as you think it is.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

dear 10 yr old me,

sup, lol

(doesn't matter what I write I wouldn't believe it was real anyway)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Dear Whatever,

congratulations! you've just gotten your drivers license and in a year and a half are headed out to college... the schools are already offering you bribes and it seems that nothing can go wrong and that you are untouchable.

this is not true

the attitude of "fuck it all, have fun!" will not necissarily pay off if you don't have ANY common sense about it... be a bit cautious- it will pay off in the end

basic safety tips that will make your life a lot easier?

- lock your door when you head out in the evening, even if it's just to walk the dog
    - do not drink a drink that appears at your seat while nobody is watching
    - do not spread your toes just so you can get a little farther ahead in the bungee run
    - do not try the artificially sweetened wine- it will be disasterous
    - take the sales job... your boss will be the greatest guy ever

have a great life!

old whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INXP

This thread will be strangely prophetic when my opening post is 10 years old, at which point I can do what it says. Sorta.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Dear Stephanie,
    Trust me, the boys are NOT important. You can live with out them-in fact, I beg you to.
    Don't give up your values just to fit in because it never worked, you never did fit in and there's a reason for it. Cherish your innocents. Don't ever try to get rid of it simply because the people around you have or because you think it makes you look like a baby... you'll regret it.

You're so much stronger than what you give yourself credit for. You'll get through everything life brings your way.

Oh yeah, get into some plays and practice your singing and dancing. One day that'll be a major support. It helps to know what your actually doing though.

-Stephanie
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

garbage

"hey mannn

dude!!! what's goin on!!

hahahaha waht the fukc"

--greed
    That would piss me off so much.. hilarious

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

This:

Subject: New MySpace Friend Requests...

Message: Haha. Fooled you! Get the fuck out the house. You'll thank meor actually yourselflater.

Christian

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Hey you bullied little fiend of no friends.

Yup, life goal was to get friends and how in the world could you think that your body would stop as soon as you acquired some? o.O Damn irrational little gadget.
    Anyhow, life's book will be an interesting read - deja vu is good for you - Don't worry about the psychosis, it'll go out after a while - enjoy the drugs and don't let the cops scare you - keep up with the split-tongues thing oh and keep on singing in everyday speech; It's funny how sympathic you sound - in three years you are going to meet a man; I'll sum it up as a great pain and you'll know how to deal with it - Turns out you probably aren't gay oh and clothes doesn't make more than a mask.
    But you know, anything I tell you won't have any kind of impact until you notice it yourself. I know you are a keen listener and wishes to believe everyone around you, even though you doubt that from the pain you've received but experience cannot be taught.

Oh yeah, that girl you have a crush on now: I know you'd tell me you love her and only her if I was there but, c'mon, you seem to find interest and crushes everywhere you look. Souls are beautiful, I agree. Seriously though, learn from that pain instead of discarding it. You'll go through another of those soon enough anyhow and it'll completely ruin everything you've though of.

Right, and letting the river flow natural DOES NOT MEAN to act like a stone.
    Boy did you take taoism the wrong way. lol. Oh yeah, I'm not sure if lol is invented yet. Laughing out loud. But mum'll tell you it's "lots of laughter".
    Doesn't really matter which. Oh, and your initial response to the therapists is LOVELY. Go for that and lick their brains. It'll help ya later.

Oh yeah, tell dad to invest in google.

Don't you love the security risk of this letter?

I know you love puzzles and think you are gods gift to yourself so - who am I?
    Have fun.

bb, gtzk.

PS. you might die.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari